0 members online. 
2 users watching this topic.
[ Watch This Topic ]
Page 2 of 2 | < | 1 | 2 |

Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
fetimage

Photographer
City: Manchester

Not really sure why I remain on here... probably just can't be bothered to add more images or delete my profile, Just log in every now and then.

Send Nm Mail to fetimage Add fetimage to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
rmsoansphotography

Photographer
City: London

This is what I mean, I contacted about 4 models, two of them replied back, only after a second pm, they never replied back

The other two just refused to answer

Send Nm Mail to rmsoansphotography Add rmsoansphotography to your favorites list
 doctorontop
[ Moderator ]

Photographer
City: La Condamine

quoting post from branden_valentino:

lots of fakes on this site, you notify the site of a fake profile or fake email that bounces back from the so called model who may reply once and the site does nothing about them even when you give evidence of it happening.

If you find an E-mail address as point of contact, please let a Moderator know. As for 'Fake Accounts', I think this is a subject area empathetic to both you and Mark Zuckerberg. The only advice I feel qualified to give is 'Share the Pain' OR contact a Moderator.....

John.

A Cynic is what an Idealist calls a Realist.

10% Photographer 90% Digital Bulldozer.

Send Nm Mail to doctorontop Add doctorontop to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by doctorontop at 02-14-2016 8:19 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
rmsoansphotography

Photographer
City: London
RE: What is the point of this site? Mar 26, 2017 11:17am

The point of this site and many others is to gawp, have the odd friendly chat with models and photographers. Get models to contact you, throw a hissyfit of an excuse as the reason why they don't want to shoot with you i.e. wrong time of day etc...

If you do manage to set up a shoot, they will throw an excuse like dog bites that happened years ago to cancel at the very last minute, if they don't make excuses about dog bites, its usually rooms that are greatly exaggerated by the models to get photographer believe it so get shitty looking pictures for pay, only for them to come back to you and say "Can I have photos that are more flattering than that please?"

Send Nm Mail to rmsoansphotography Add rmsoansphotography to your favorites list
Miss_lou_lou

Model
City: Bristol

I'm here because its nostalgic, started modelling from this site 2006 and have some great memories of meeting some amazing people and travelling everywhere with it. I'll be forever loyal I think because of it. I'll pop back on from time to time and if people really want to find me missloulou on all the other sites. My rates are reasonable! I've heard enough of funny stories of models changing silly rates but god loves a trier as they say!

Send Nm Mail to Miss_lou_lou Add Miss_lou_lou to your favorites list
 Ace

Photographer
City: Reading

quoting post from Miss_lou_lou:

I'm here because its nostalgic, started modelling from this site 2006 and have some great memories of meeting some amazing people and travelling everywhere with it. I'll be forever loyal I think because of it. I'll pop back on from time to time and if people really want to find me missloulou on all the other sites. My rates are reasonable! I've heard enough of funny stories of models changing silly rates but god loves a trier as they say!

Like you, I started here in 2006 and stay for pretty much the same reasons.

NM does provide a quiet backwater from the bigger sites where a lot of ego battles are fought. I don't think NM will ever be big again but there are signs that a few old names are coming back a little more regularly than they did.

If a few more people posted rather than just come, look and go, there would be more activity here. Sites seem to be a spiral which they go up or down according to the activity.

Ace, Ace baby! on www.acestudios.co.uk

Send Nm Mail to Ace Add Ace to your favorites list
Rolleiflex

Photographer
City: Coventry

I still visit here regularly to look for suitable models.
As I've got older my taste in models has changed considerably, and I'm now only interested in photographing older women, which is hardly surprising I suppose. Unfortunately there don't seem to be many older models around, but I'll keep looking.

Send Nm Mail to Rolleiflex Add Rolleiflex to your favorites list
 Diceman199

Photographer
City: Uxbridge

I booked my first ever model through this site....the inestimable IvoryFlame....and i've found people on here happy to give advise when i've had questions.

Send Nm Mail to Diceman199 Add Diceman199 to your favorites list
 Cheryl_Elizabeth

Model
City: Littlehampton
RE: What is the point of this site? Mar 30, 2017 11:41pm

Haha, you all keep coming back to check once in a while though doncha!

Why am I doing resting bitch face? It takes 42 muscles to frown and only 17 to smile and I need the exercise

Send Nm Mail to Cheryl_Elizabeth Add Cheryl_Elizabeth to your favorites list
HelenDiaz

Model
City: Bristol/ All over UK

TO RELIVE THE OLD DAYS :P
x

Send Nm Mail to HelenDiaz Add HelenDiaz to your favorites list
stanly

Photographer
City: Cardiff

i love this site it gives me model to work with so im staying the other site yes im on them but this works for me

Send Nm Mail to stanly Add stanly to your favorites list
image_maker

Photographer
City: bourne

Simple , if you do not like it do not go on it ! Use to be a very good site and I have always thought it could be again. I will always put something on it to keep it alive. instead of moaning about it.

Send Nm Mail to image_maker Add image_maker to your favorites list
 tonyg

Photographer
City: Clevedon

Where have you been hiding these past few years ?.

Send Nm Mail to tonyg Add tonyg to your favorites list
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
Page 2 of 2 | < | 1 | 2 |

Moderators :

bullet, doctorontop, Gregory_Mason, persistentvision

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts