Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Message limit 
 pvfb

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: Hampton
Views : 716  Apr 17, 2011 4:03pm

See the final section of my OP
http://www.net-model.com/Forums/ReadThread.asp?ThreadID=1817634

Four replies to a message to a premium member led to the depletion of my 4 message quota (i've since renewed as a premium member) as expected, however I could at that point no longer send to premium members... unless it was a subsequent message from a premium member.... this (seemingly) at odds to what happend in my earlier test, sending messages as opposed to replies.

This could explain reports of being unable to reply to a premium member, as being true...

Send Nm Mail to pvfb Add pvfb to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
paulcoxphotography

Photographer
City: Manchester
RE: Message limit Apr 17, 2011 4:10pm

When this happened previously it had in fact been sent despite the error message. It's definitely not in the sent items? Just to be totally clear you're not trying to reply to messages you've previously replied to?

Send Nm Mail to paulcoxphotography Add paulcoxphotography to your favorites list
 pvfb

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: Hampton
RE: Message limit Apr 17, 2011 5:46pm

Paul,

I did what I described...

I sent 4 "replies" to Steve, each is in my sent folder, each is now marked as "read", each was in fact received and read by Steve. The 5th attempt failed with an error message (which was a surprise), it isn't in my sent folder and was not received by Steve. Now I had been replying to the same message from Steve... so as a double check I selected a different (un-replied to) from Steve with the same (negative result). I then tried replying to an earlier message from a totally different premium member (doctorontop or Emma Willis... can't remember which) again with negative results..... so out of perversity I tried replying to an unread message, one of Steve's auto replies... which worked (several times). The cut off between yes and no was the message I started out replying to, which sadly for testing purposes was the first one in my inbox when I started.

I hope that clarifies the matter... you're not a premium member suggest you try it... and I won't be in the least surprised if you get different results... that's the great thing about bugs.

Send Nm Mail to pvfb Add pvfb to your favorites list
PHOTOJOE99

Photographer
City, St: Hemlock, MI
RE: Message limit Apr 17, 2011 6:04pm

+1....

Send Nm Mail to PHOTOJOE99 Add PHOTOJOE99 to your favorites list
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics