alias : pwd :       secure login | forgot pwd? ]
5 members online. 
1 user watching this topic.
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Gloucester based MUA, Hair Stylist & Wardrobe Stylist - ALL STYLES 
Velour_MU_Styling

Thread Starter / Stylist
City: Gloucester
Views : 1401  Apr 30, 2011 6:04am

Gloucester based Make-up Artistn and Hair Stylist, but more than happy to travel. Taking bookings for June.

15 years experience and have worked with Boots No.7, Max Factor & Revlon and have trained staff as well as given tutorials for Bodyshop and have worked freelance for MAC. I have worked fashion shows and group shoots.

References are available from 'togs and models. Testimonials can also be seen on my website along with more of my work.

I can also provide wardrobe styling & a massive range of costumes for shoots if they are needed, as well as a small selection for props and all hair accessories.

My rates can be seen on my website, but all are negotiable, please message me with ideas and dates of possible work - I will work for travel expenses only on cool & interesting project or if someone is in a pickle and needs assistance.

(I do have use of a large studio in Gloucester which can be hired with me, it is fully kitted with lighting, props, costumes and fetish restraining equipment. It is also available for general hire.)

Link: No Caption
Send Nm Mail to Velour_MU_Styling Add Velour_MU_Styling to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Velour_MU_Styling at 05-15-2011 3:22 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

Charlie_Fletcher

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts