alias : pwd :       secure login | forgot pwd? ]
2 members online. 
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : MUA, Hair Stylist & Wardrobe Stylist available for June bookings 
Velour_MU_Styling

Thread Starter / Stylist
City: Gloucester
Views : 1229  May 16, 2011 4:07am

15 years experience and have worked with Boots No.7, Max Factor & Revlon and have trained staff as well as given tutorials for Bodyshop and have worked freelance for MAC. I have worked fashion shows and group shoots, private shoots, pamper days, modelling portfolios & artistic projects.

References are available from 'togs and models. Testimonials can also be seen on my website along with more of my work.

I can also provide wardrobe styling & a massive range of costumes for shoots if they are needed, as well as a small selection for props and all hair accessories. All items seen in my portfolio are mine and can be provided for shoots.

My rates can be seen on my website, but all are negotiable, please message me with ideas and dates of possible work - I will work for travel expenses only on cool & interesting projects or if someone is in a pickle and needs assistance.

(I do have use of a large studio in Gloucester which can be hired with me, it is fully kitted with lighting, props, costumes and fetish restraining equipment. It is also available for general hire.)

Link: No Caption
Send Nm Mail to Velour_MU_Styling Add Velour_MU_Styling to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

Charlie_Fletcher

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts