quoting post from Morgana:
I hadn't logged into net-model for a while to find I had unread emails, even today and yet not a single notification on my email like it used to be, I would appreciate getting these as I missed on a few emails.
all the best
Have you checked in Mail Manager to see if E-mail notification is switched on ?
To do this:
1) On the top menu choose the "Mailbox" drop down menu.
2) Click on "Mail Manager" which is the second option on the list.
3) This will open a new window. Click on "Mail Preferences" another window will open.
4) At the bottom of this window under the heading "Email Notification"
5) To receive mails make sure the first box is ticked.
6) To also receive a copy of the NM mail text included in the mail sent to your off site E-Mail address you can tick that box as well.
7) Then click the button "Save Email Preferences"
If you find the E-mail Notification Box already Checked then make sure your External Mail address is registered with NM.
To do this:
1) On the top menu click on the "Account" drop down menu.
2) Choose "Edit Details" this will bring up a new window.
3) Check that the "Email Address" text box has your correct E-mail Address.
4) If you need to add a E-mail Address make sure after you have done so that you scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the "Update" button.
If after you have made the checks listed above and you still have a problem then update this thread. I hope this helps