[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : SYDNEY ONLY Singer seeking TFP Photographer & Videographer 
cielomiranda

Thread Starter / Model
City: Melbourne
Views : 1373  Nov 20, 2011 10:48pm

Hi there,
I recently moved to Sydney and now dont have my amazing photographer that I worked with for years in Melbourne.I have a lot of experience in modelling & performing but am searching for TFP due to financials...I will consider amateurs that have some potential and talent.

I am a singer/songwriter I do hip hop/urban/rnb/pop & also latin. I am Australias first ever reggaeton female.

www.facebook.com/officialcielomusic

you can check out some of my videos at

http://www.youtube.com/user/CieLoMeLBouRNe

I also have my own music label SKYRECORDS.

www.facebook.com/officialcielomusic

I am currently looking for a photographer to come take photos of my live gigs & possibly some photoshoots.

Also a Videographer for same & possibly music videos or behind the scenes videos and other projects.

I am seeking volunteers so this will suit mainly people who are just starting out, in media school, or with little experience that want some stuff for their portfolio.

If youre interested in working with me please email me your name with some brief experience to cielo_miranda@hotmail.com & a link to your portfolio.

One offs is cool if you want to jump on board for one project, but I am looking for some people to become permanent SKYRECORDS crew and join us in filming all our endeavours, live performances, music videos etc (this will lead to paid work in the future).

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Send Nm Mail to cielomiranda Add cielomiranda to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

lrphoto

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts