7 members online. 
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Milton Keynes, UK - *****NEW YEAR OFFER***** 
foto_smith

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: Stanwick
Views : 1309  Jan 12, 2012 4:29am

To kick off the new year we have a great shoot offer for experienced or new models, wanting to update or create their portfolios.

These shoots are normally £199.00, but have been slashed to just £49.99

For your £49.99 you get to shoot for 3 hours with me, in a fully loaded pro studio, with a very very nice working environment, unlimited costume changes, private dressing room with an unlimited supply of tea, coffee or soft drinks.

From the shoot you receive a full un edited copy of all the images from the shoot on CD + the images I have chosen & edited for my portfolio.

You then get to choose 10 images you like for post shoot editing & supplied on CD or via Dropbox ( A small software client) I use.

On top of this you will also receive a set of retro lingerie to wear ie: a pair of nylons, retro panties. bra & a suspender belt/girdle or corselette/clincher from possibly the Uk's leading designer/manufacturer in these luxurious items www.stockingsandromance.co.uk..These alone are worth well in excess of £80.00.-£100.00 retail.

So if you wish to take up this fantastic offers please do get back to me asap as they will be snapped up & bookings taken on a first come first served basis.

Kind Regards

Steve

Foto-Retro

Send Nm Mail to foto_smith Add foto_smith to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

Sharpshooter

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images