Ace

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: Reading
Views : 4360  Feb 4, 2012 3:21pm

If you missed the earlier parts of The Stig Awards 2012 you can catch up here:
Part 1 http://www.net-model.com/Forums/ReadThread.asp?ThreadID=1886642

Part 2 http://www.net-model.com/Forums/ReadThread.asp?ThreadID=1886774

Part 3 http://www.net-model.com/Forums/ReadThread.asp?ThreadID=1887116

To remind you, The Stig and his three sons, Wayne 15yrs, Kylie 13yrs and Mini 9yrs are alternating in the role of compère.

The Stiglets are working their way through the image categories and we resume as Kylie 13yrs, steps to the fore...

41) Best Image Erotic
Steff Howitt Whots this, looks like an Atlantic Cod just after it’s bin caught. Sorry Steff weer always rood to you, there’s two reasons, one cos we like you, two cos you don’t look big enuff to beet us up. Nice picture Steff.

Chris/Helen Diaz Chris yoor back, surelee yoov got to win this time, they can’t keep on rejecting you. Reely nice picture.

And the winna is ….At last Chris, and of course Helen Diaz, great picture.

42)Best Image Fashion
SophieS Soph, you know we luvs you but we just don’t understand fashion. We know all about noods and things like that but not fashion. Still nice picture.

Clivefigsarps For us a new person we aint gunna be rood to you Mr. Nice picture good red!

Well the winna is…. SophieS.. well done Soph.

Send Nm Mail to Ace Add Ace to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Ace at 02-04-2012 3:25 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
 Ace

Kylie Stiglet continues...

43) Best Image Fitness

Orson Carter "Orson we know it’s not yoor fawlt but weev had this befour, last time it was beautie! It’s Emma again, actually it’s probably more beautie than fitness, I dunno. Still it’s a nice picture. See Ace he could make up a 43a ‘Best Image Fitness-Ballet sextion.

Seb Morgan Well this is a bit different than Emma it’s more whot I woold expect for fitness.

The winna is …Seb Morgan! Good picture Seb who took it?

44) Best Image Fetish
Wayne A Stignatism Hahahahahaha it’s Wayne! ‘e aint even got a picture, hahahaha. I can’t elp it, I put ‘im in ‘cos he took the piss out of me so much when I was disqualified. I ‘ad to get me own back. He’ll go besurk when we tell him.

Ok let’s open the envelope …… and the winna is….Hahahahaha the message says:-
CONFIDENTIAL not to passed on to anyone else.
‘Look you little sh*t, stop taking the piss and trying to ruin my competition. You’re banned from entering it again ever!
You’re disqualified from this section, In fact you’re disqualified from all the sections for enternity.’ Ace!

Hahahahaha so Wayne is banned, but I’m not….I’ve got a secret plan, it’ll come out later, it’s quite brilliant and this is part of it. Cos Wayne can’t reed ‘e don’t even know this ‘as ‘appened!"

Feeling that The Stiglets are becoming over excited and being a caring and loving father (all lies! Who writes this cr*p?) The Stig steps in.

45) Best Image Glamour
"I’m going to do a couple to give the Kids a break.

Silverlight Silverlight’s picture of Andreia Cardosa; beautiful soft picture of Andreia. Glamour can be quite tacky it’s nice to see it’s gentler side.

Tony Nutley You all know my feelings about Nutley but I’ll put them aside for tonight, I really like this, again a very soft treatment, of a rarely seen model CarlaEllaRose.

Tony Nutley Woah! Another by Nutley that’s rare two in one section, that may not be too clever, this could heavily dilute his vote. Not as strong as the first but another soft treatment of a very popular model Victoria Summer, who’s been getting a bit of stick from The Stiglets.

Matt Harper Ah, now this is not a soft treatment at all, one thing no one can accuse Matt of is being soft. This is an oft used picture of Matts.

Red Checker A new one that I’ve seen a lot of lately, a great picture of Helen Diaz, I think looking at all six entries this would be my choice for Winner.

Orson Carter
Strange choice, I don’t know who picked this but Orson has hundreds to pick from including many of Fires but this wouldn’t be my choice of them, to be fair who am I to say what’s best, this’ll probably win and prove me clueless.

Well the winner is …Tony Nutley… at least people chose the best one of his two, I still like Red Checker’s."

The Stig who has not been well, is wise to take a break but handing back to The Stiglets isn’t as wise...

46) Best Image Headshot/Portrait
Astreria/Xenia Seurat "Is that Hysty? It’s quite nice it looks old fashioned you could have gone in Aces retro sexshions. Nice picture it looks difftrent.

Matt Harper Wrong end of the bodee ‘Arps, your end is further down!

Full Moon Weeve ad this before! Oh I see this is the non 6 hour vershion, Helen looks as if she aint got much on, yoo coold put it in the next sexshion ..nudes as well, possibly also lifestyle, no one seems to know what that is..

And the winna is… Full Moon well done sir!"

Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Ace at 02-04-2012 3:42 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
 Ace

The Stiglets have the floor...

47) Best Image Nude
Rob Golding "Reelly nice nood Goldie, we ‘ad a little vote we all reely like this, it may make our bedroom wall.

Matts Brabus We don’t see much of Matts when we talk about noods, good to see you here, get some more noods an we may put yoo on our favourites list.

Artemis D5/Russ Freeman Weev always liked this, a reely good Art Nude, follows the rule of turds and has a couple of golden points. Strong contender.

Matt Harper That’s rare for ‘arps she’s layin on her back on the crappiest floor imaginable, is that Frosty?

Tony Nutley My God look at the kn*ckers on this one, that is one woman!!! …Wayne, Mini, come here look at this…. Jeeeeeeeeeeez this has made my nite…. That’s Jessicard, me dad knows her. Bluddee Nutleee took it, must be a mistake, I don’t want him to win, why don’t we say it’s crap so no one votes for it and then we can nick it and put it on our wall…..yeah!!

Orson Carter One of our all time favourites from you ‘orse, great picture.

Avatar Photography anuvva nice art nood.

Who wood we pick…. Ang on well ave a conv….conf….talk…We reckon Artemis D5. Lets look in the envelope for the winna….The winna is Orson Carter well done again Orse.

47a) Best image Retro or period
Ace Surprise surprise it’s an ‘a’, it’s a ‘retro’, who have we got here …..ACE, well that’s a shok. Umbrella man, well it’s betta than dogman, nice pictoor Ace.

Nicholson
I think Ace is also Nicholson, he wants to make doubly shoor he wins. If he’s not then nice picture Mr Nicholson.

And the gallant winna is …well blow me down it’s Ace!"

The Stig takes the microphone for this one.

48) Best Image of the Year
"A serious bit. I find it really disappointing that as the best image of the year is one of the major sections we can only muster four pictures, there weren’t many last year either, the other sections are OK, but what should be the big one is one of the least supported.

Maybe next year we should change it so that every picture in all the other sections are included. I appreciate that like me you probably come to the end of the year and then can’t remember what you’ve seen previously. Anyway lets not devalue what we’ve got.

Helen Stephens I think this is a great picture absolutely my favourite from this section.

KK1 This will be a strong contender, a nice picture of Ivory Flame.

Rob Golding Strange I know you really like this Rob, but I would say you’ve lots of stronger ones from the year. Every other picture of yours entered in this competition I prefer to this. It’s weird we all have pictures that we love but no one else does. There again I may be the one that’s out of step.

Chris The same comment really as Rob, this is a nice picture, but I feel you have so many stronger ones. You know I love your stuff, so it’s not really a complaint. I wonder who entered this for you?

Well we have a new winner …KK1 well done Karen..best image of the year that’s one for the book!

Back come the Stiglets for another go.

49 Best Stylist

This is a bit like a re-run off of last years competition, these were the two main runners last year and heer they are again. Nikita won last year. This year who knows?

One small thought for you, a major one for us, I think RYO only does sort of implied boobs whereas Niks prepared to let you roll em out and squash ‘em flat, actually Nik I don’t think we want to do that with them reely, I came over all pecoolier lookin at them!!

Nikita Sablier
Christ it’s a lot easier spellin RYO than yoor name. It don’t even make sense. We saw a picture of you it was taken by Colin Hampden-White, F**ck me Nic Your t**ts were about one inch thik and two feet long, whot was that all about? Is that whots needed to be an adult model?

We were going to turn Poppy into an adult model and we suggested this to ‘er…. It’s the first time I’ve ever erd her swere, ans shee’s stopped talking to us. Nik won this last year but has been moving her business to Salisbury so ‘asn’t had the time for NM like before, so I dunno if it’ll affect her.

RYO I mentioned RYO several times last year she has to be the best value model on NM’s books. Let’s look at it slowly, she looks great, she can do all the make up herself (shees getting nominations just for make up), shees a great stylist, and she’s cheep!

If you hired her and a stylist and an MUA for half a day it cood cost you around three hundred quid, but cos she does the lot you only pay one hundred quid. Simples!

Reed all of that again RYO, and admit we sold you well, no ones hurd of you reely (weer talking global not just NM) weev put yoo on the map, now go down to sextion 51, we coold do you a favor heer, this time next yeer you could be famous!

Ok enuff talking let’s do the envelopes, we’re down to just a few now so how about you guys try wivvout any help from me. Now all you’ve got to know is it’s sextion 49 that’s four and nine can you cope…..Oh great the winna can boast she wun the best Studio!...Forget it I’ll do it…..The winna is Nikita Sablier ..wanna kiss?"

Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Ace at 02-04-2012 3:58 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
 Ace

It's still The Stiglets...

50) Best Make up

RYO "Your back, we’ve only just finished talking about you! I’ve sed enough, until yoo agrees to sign on in sextion 51 you aint getting no more free publicity from us. Just lay down shut your eyes and think….World Famous!!!

Kelly Odell Kelly Cums from Leicester, and I initially wrote her name down as O’Dell you know the Irish side of her family. Go look at her portfolio she has masses of pictures. It’s also a good read.

She entered a Make Up compitition and came first, she ruins the story a bit by sayin she beet hundreds and hundreds , you shouda wrote thousands, you need too talk to us about that Kelly well teech you to lie through your teeth it’s our forty.

Leanne Make Up Leanne’s a bit of quolity I’ve just looked at her folio, she don’t do TF or testing but if she duss she picks ‘er own teem, somehow I feel the Bognor Boys aint gunna be part of it!

She comes from Essex, the TOWIE lot, I aint seen that TOWIE evva but me dad says they make us look like geenyus’s. She probablie lives in a good place for Make Up, they use more make up in Essex than the rest of the world put togevver, I just made that up but it aint far rong. Nice make up Leanne very classie.

Jody Lane MUA Jody did the ‘elen Diaz portrait that’s bin in two sections so far, she also did Mike Hardley’s pictoors of Toom Raider Lara Croft, so her works reely well represented here. She comes from the west of us so weve nevva actually met her, but she deserves to be heer.

At last that’s explained that lot lets get the ‘lopes out….the winna is….RYO, well done RYO, bad luck the rest, you all had a lejitmate claim come back next yeer.

51) Best Agency
Only one nominee for the honour of being best agency and that is a little known fledgling agency, Kylie’s All Star & Big Baps Agency, something about this rings a bell somewhere, I just can’t put my finger on it. The owner has asked to do his own special intro so I’ll pass over to him.

Kylie’s all Star & Big Baps Agency. Thank yoo, the idea behind this agensie is that it will only cater for wimmin with brests, big brests, medium brests or even small brests that have that certain ‘Je ne sais quoi’.

We don’t kater for fettered or implied brests at all, in fact the word implied is banned in our sweet of offices. In uvver words we only kater for topless and naked models.

We don’t object to implants but we have to check all brests personallie by hand to make sure that they are in fact wot yoor claiming them to be, Our gallant leeder Kylie will do this onerous fungshion himself to make sure there is no cheeting, it’s not too distressin he always warm ‘is ‘ands.

There is a small handling fee (handling fee, hahahaha, I luv it God I’m so funnie…hmmmmph, sorry I lost control a bit there) of £80, and our in house fotograffer will always have to take the good pictures needed for yoor folio, for the very reasonable cost of £205.

There’s no point turning up with two Barone’s an opin to scrape in, the whole point of this agensie is quality. Also the pictures got to be recognisable as you, so no Orsons and certainly no ‘Arpers, he always takes em from the wrong side anyway, and of course it goes without sayin no Wollaces.

Will we be able to get yoo much work? Who gives a f**k, weev alreddy got your munnie (hmmmmmph again, sorry, slip of the tongue there). Yes we have contacts all over the country and our PR is second to none.

Who’d haerd of Poppy Maclean before tonight? Wweev already turned her into a household name just through her appearances on The Stigs.

Has she in fact signed with us? Well no not yet, she keeps screemin about ‘er levels and she’s refusing the ‘andlin check, but we ave a feelin it’s just cos she’s holdin out tryin to push her fees up a bit! Get lost Pops yoo aint getting no more and are commishion will be the angencie standard of 25%.

…. AND YOO TO DARLIN’ DON”T USE THAT LANGUAGE AT ME!! Ungrateful bitch! Wee’ll try Hysteria instead she’ll do anything for us.
So if you wants to make it big, weer the boys. All for one, ASBO’s for all.

NOW A BIG P.S …We’ve definitely hit the big time, tonite weev alreddy made are first major signin. Due to her continued obsesshion ovva me bruvver Wayne, weev tempted ELFIN (Alfie) out of retirement, she aint totally aware that she’s signed up yet but weev decided that she is or she can’t have ‘im!

There’s a little matter of the ‘ands on’ test, not ‘cos she’s objectin but Wayne is, says it’s his job, Sod off bruv, it’s my angensie I call the shots, rools is rools. Alrite weev cum to a compro…compo …compto… agreement I can doo it but I’ve got too close mee eyes (Why???), weev already fixed er up with ‘er first job, a TF shoot with a Mr Stig of Bognor, it’s OK she’s from oop North she won’t realise that not everywun in the South is eether rich or intelligent!

OK I’ll open the envelope, hold your breath and lets see if I’ve confused Ace…. YeeeeeeSSSSSSS, I’m the WINNA, me little Kylie Stigmata, we did it, we confused the b*st*rd, that’s the beauaaty of deelin with idiots, we threw in Wayne first, then there’s another one cummin up for me later, an he’s got so bothered at declaring those disqualified, he obviously missed this completely.

OK girls the agency is now offishial. I’d prefer payment in cash, I’m afraid that’s the only way I’ll accept yore munny. In the interests of cash flow I don’t want to have to involve accountants or the tax man, lets just keep it simple! I may ‘ave too start chargin VAT soon but that’s nuffin to do with the taxman that’s just an eesie 20% on top for us, but if yoor in the first 20 joinin you don’t have to pay VAT. I look forward to meetin you all soon. Luv Kylie!!"

Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Ace at 02-04-2012 4:21 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
 Ace

The Stig steps in to cover Best Studio whilst The Stiglets celebrate fooling Ace.

51a) Best Studio
"Last year I commented that I couldn’t believe that we only had two entrants in this highly commercial section, this year we’ve only gained one more, very surprising as this is a great free advert. Still their loss. I’ve never been to any of them so I can’t give any personal references.

Unique Capture based in Milton Keynes looks pretty large, lots of sets got a thing going at the moment trying to help NHS nurses boost their pay packets. Obvious from the pictures that they try and keep the ideas and the place fresh.

Cheltenham Film Studios I searched under studios it took ages but I can find no mention of them, and yet I’ve heard of them, still if they don’t exist now they cant win the prize.

PhotoVibeStudio According to my search they don’t exist either, maybe they did once but they don’t now.

I’ve just realised what the mistake is, this is an ‘a’ section 51a) Ace forgot to add retro to the title, the last two thought that it was about what they used to be.

OK the envelope…. This is a bit pointless we all know the winner….Of course it’s Unique Capture, who else could it be the others don’t exist! Kylie had just asked me to ask you if you want to enter into discussions about hiring models from Kylie’s All Star and Big Baps Agency ?

52 Best Thread Originator

Circles for BPOTD I don’t need to make any further comment here really apart from saying we’ve all seen it it’s been running for about two years now and has worked every single night since it started.

Keith Curtis A cleanish joke this time! One of my personal favourites, in my position as Chairman of the Bognor and District Unemployed Taxi Drivers Association I have to give after dinner speeches at our local chippy and this has proved to be a constant source of material for me. Another long runner.

RiskeRaunchRude – Fire Secret I don’t know that we should encourage her, my youngest son is still shaking in bed after seeing her with pegs all over her last night, well I think what’s happening!! Dirty little bugga I never thought of that! The thread has been running a long time and keeps resurfacing, I only hope my son does!

Crits& Stigs/Stig Awards – Ace
No contest this should walk it. It doesn’t matter at all if it doesn’t Ace will come up with ‘52a Best thread retro that includes the words Crit and Stig’. No seriously Ace works hard at it, it takes a considerable amount of work, as does Circles of course.

I couldn’t attempt a guess, let’s see what the envelope says….. Actually it’s got it absolutely right… Circles for BPOTD. Good one, well done Ken.

53 Best threads contributor

Mods & Togs - Peter.D I have to admit not knowing what this thread was at first, then I saw it and of course I’ve seen it, for some reason the title didn’t register.

Christ this has been running forever, it has some nice pictures, I should look at it more often. Well Peter has been a major contributor and submitted a lot of great pictures so definitely worth a nomination. I met Peter last year a very nice modest talented guy.

BPOTD Filmphoto
This nomination I can understand, every morning he’s there with a new picture, that takes some dedication and it requires a lot of pictures. Absolutely entitled to be here.

We need a winner my little son Kylie hands me the envelope…. the winner is…..Filmphoto, well done, and bad luck PeterD, it was close!

54)The Best Image Critic
THE STIG!!!! Raises arms to the heavens! Who could possibly query this nomination, your favourite, my favourite, the greatest unemployed taxi driver photographer in the whole of Bognor.

Actually for once I am going to be modest, I don’t deserve the award this year, apart from doing The Stigs compering last January I’ve contributed very little for the rest of the time, I’ve become a little like Morecambe and Wise I just turn up every year around Christmas and do a one off special.

Mr Initials How dare this little turd attempt to stand near my reflected glory, what is he but an upstart, my God I have more talent in my little finger than he has in the whole of his body. As my mate Tucker would have said ‘How very well dare he?!

Still he dared and he had every right to dare, he kept us all highly entertained during a very boring summer, well done Chris, I hope you come second!

That’s what I like about Chris he does exactly what he’s told, he’s come second! So we have a winner….. The Stig! That good looking, talented, modest, charming, adorable, suave, young, unemployed taxi driver from Bognor, is the peoples champion for another year. I’d like to thank my three sons for all there help this year, they performed their tasks without much complaint, in the face of appalling provocation and gross mismanagement from Ace."

Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Ace at 02-04-2012 5:02 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
 Ace

The Stig is still presenting...for now.

55) Best Female newcomer Model
Bailey Starr "OK I’ve read the notes Bailey does hip hop and is happy and chatty, what more do you need!

Basically she’s dance trained, teaches dance, does glamour and ticks all the boxes apart from tradeshow and spokesperson, that means she can help you no matter what the genre it is that you need but when she opens her mouth she sounds like a navvies assistant and she couldn’t sell ice to a millionaire in the Sahara.

Of course I’m just being rude and going for the cheap laugh, I’ve never met her but she sounds as if she’s got everything any photographer is after from looks to elegance.

EmmaMayCops I’ve probably mentioned this several times but I have no influence on the judging at all with these notes, by the time I write them and you’ve seen them the judging is all over but I’ve not been told the results.

So if at times I seem biased it’s not going to affect the result one iota. The reason I add that bit is because I voted for Emma, she is a great model works from fashion through to art nude via glamour and every other genre you can think of, I could almost work with her forever.

Kelly Culver Young Kelly has come on the scene quite recently and yet has made a pretty immediate impact, absolutely in with a chance as we’ve seen before in previous threads, I have very high hopes for Kelly she’s going to go far, listen to the prophesies of The Stig he’s never wrong!

The winner this time is…Bailey Starr, well done bailey I hope you go far and this time next year you’re up there with the girls going for Model of the Year."

Kylie Stiglet rushes on stage and grabs the microphone from a bewildered father.

56) Best Male Newcomer Model
Kylie In-Stigmatic "Before anything happens I withdraw my nomynashion. I’ve acheeved what I was after I’ve got my Agensie. If I open the envyvlope, he’ll ‘ave disquolified and banned me, for life, this way I’m still in the game. Geenius or wot!!"

Having said his piece, Kylie hands the mic back to his father.

57) Newcomer Photographer
Seren Sunrise Right I’ve read his notes, Tim has only been here for about nine months his portfolio is a sort of Who’s Who of NM, anyone who thinks we have no models on here should look at his port. Definitely in with a chance. Seren has bravely ‘opted in’ but has never encountered me before but he now knows I am one of the nicest most polite of the guys around here.

Jay Scott Jamie has been on the site just about as long as Tim both joined in April 2011, Jamie is a beginner and younger than most (it’s good to see new, young blood) so has to be judged as that.

Two minor suggestions (in your portfolio) three of your first pictures are too large, it would help to make them smaller then you’ll be able to see them without scrolling up and down and dump the snooker one. Other than that a good start and this little criticism, won’t affect the judging at all it’s already been done (four days ago, but I’ve not seen it).

Jamie has not opted in and now thinks I’m one of the rudest most interfering guy he’s ever met, I meant those comments out of love Jamie. Good to see you on the site keep on coming.

Right let’s have a look in the little old envelope….and the winner is Seren Sunrise. Well done Seren. Don’t give up Jamie come back next year as the ‘Most Improved’!"

One more The Stig takes a break and hands over to The Stiglets.

58) Best Improver in 2011 Female Model
Kaylee Lea Kaylee comes from Crewe and goes to univercitie, I dunno where, is there a univercitie of Crewe? She works up to art nood and has been a member four about 14 munths.

Now I’m good at maths and Kayleigh has a pricelist on her portfolio that is extremely reasonable but, and sheel ‘ate me four this, if you work with ‘er up to topless for eight hours shee costs an unbeleevably cheep £80, that’s £10 per hour but if she works to art nood she charges again a very reasonable £140 for six hours or £23.34 an hour.

Now what weed do is say we want topless, get her to wear a thong an clone it out, genius or what!! Sorry Kayleee that was incredibly rood, I ‘ave to say that your prices are extremely realistic, if anything your topless wuns are a bit cheep. Yoove a good loock, we’d use yoo if you didn’t live in Crewe.

Tamrin Me dad fotograffed Tamrin, ‘e was full of praises for ‘er, ‘e even got good picctoors of her, that for him is a major acheevment and proves how good she was. I can’t praise her enuff, I met her an she was reely polite, she talked to us as if we were ‘uman beings, not many do that.

If Ace let me vote, I’d vote for Tamrin even though she didn’t opt in. Opt in Tammy, weell destroy you, you’d loose that hawty look in seconds. Actually ‘cos I reely do like you, I’ll let yoo join our agensee for half the nornmal price and no VAT.

Annie Moya Red Annie, what’s not too love about her, great face, she lifted Initshials from also ran to a Winna. Actooly me dad says that is unfair, he put in a good contribushion as well, yeah OK ‘spose he’s right.

Sarah Jane Model Sarah is by her own admishion 47 yeers old and she’s still improving! She admits to ‘avin ‘non conventional looks’ but is striking and angular!

She has a very deffinet look, it’s a very good look, doesn’t it inspire the rest of you girls that at 47 she looks good, works hard and is still improving. We thinks thats amazing, most models fink they’e past it at 24. Well done Sarah Jane, I think its grate your doin so well.

Cass Lou I looked at ‘er name and thought I’d nevva eard of ‘er. Then I looked at her portfolio and thought she looked reely grate. Then I looked where she lives…

The back of beyond (Welsh wun) Then I kept thinkin I knows her, then I red more into ‘er notes, I do knows her, it’s Rasberry Jam, me Dad talked to ‘er on email, and she’s is friend on FaceBook, I forget who the uvver one is!

Cass has got some great pictures and is a great model, definatelee a great improver. She’s got a reely good picture by Kestrel Why did nobodee vote for Kestrel????

OK it’s back to the envelope…. opens the envelope and reeds…..The Winna is…Tamrin, reelly well dun Tamrin this was a qualytee field any wun cooda wun, so hold yoor head up you done well. Do we get a kiss?....Yeeeeeah!! wanna join the agencie? ….Oh Tammy come on, don’t ruin me day!!"

Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Ace at 02-04-2012 5:02 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
 Ace

The Stiglets and Kylie in particular are on a roll and continue.

"Right weer now on to MUA’s...
59) Best Improver (during 2011) MUA
Kelly Odell First one is Irish Kelly I remember now Kelly shee wun that first prize for make up, she won £4500 in prizes, weeda married yoo Kelly for that alone! She does good make up.

Jody Lane MUA Jody has done all the make up on lots of pictures you know alreddy includin for Full Mon and Mike ‘ardley. I ‘avn’t a clue whool win theyr both reely Good.

Enveelope… Kelly Odell… well done Kelly you do good work, as of course does Jody.

60) Best Improver (during 2011) Male Model

Joel Hicks It’s rugby ball man Joel, still gropin’ Joel? I want to doo yoor job mate, next yeer yool ‘ave me to worrie about, I’m still thinking about me name. Kylie Manogre, like Man + Ogre … catchy? Maybe.

Seb Morgan How long you bin doin this Seb? You got no gropin pics. I don’t see the point of bein a male model if you don’t do gropin stuff. Do you want me to fix it with Hysteria? She does whatevva we ask.

You certainly look fit Seb, I think I’ll go for the slim starved look, saves hours in the gym, wheras you obveeously go there a lot. Good luck Seb.

Ok envelopes…. Well the winna is …Joel Hicks again ! "

As Joel steps up and accepts his trophy of a 30cm statue of The Stig, not solid gold but containing half a litre of shower gel purchased as unsold Christmas novelty stock from the Lloyds Chemist chain... we take our leave of you this evening.

Tomorrow we will have the winners of the last categories and those biggies, the models and photographer of the year plus one very, very special award.

Tune in tomorrow evening for the fifth and final part of The Stig Awards 2012!

Goodnight.

Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Ace at 02-04-2012 5:00 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
Orsoncarter

Photographer
City: Bath

A huuuuuuuuuuuge thank you to those who voted for my pic in the 'best image - nude' category.

I'd like to take the credit, but the credit should really go to Rosemarie. The pic was her idea and it relied heavily on her experience, posing ability and physique. Thank you, ma'am, for making that pic possible.

Send Nm Mail to Orsoncarter Add Orsoncarter to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
Serenesunrise

Photographer
City: Ipswich

'Best newcomer (photographer) to NM'
Wow, many thanks to all those nice people who took the time to vote for me
NM is a nice place to be

Tim

"All the knowledge in the world is of no use to fools"
The Eagles

Send Nm Mail to Serenesunrise Add Serenesunrise to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Serenesunrise at 02-05-2012 7:23 AM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
TonyNutley

Photographer
City: Southampton/Arundel

Thanks again to all who voted for me, I'm very grateful, especially to CarleEllaRose who handed me that picture on a plate, I merely pressed the button.

To all of the people who moan about a lack of models on here Carla who's picture won 'Best Glamour', packed in modelling because she got no work from here, and very little from PS apart from various offers of TF. A real shame I worked with her three times she gave me hundreds of really good pictures.

Send Nm Mail to TonyNutley Add TonyNutley to your favorites list
Circles_of_Confusion

Photographer
City: Llanelli

I did mention it on the BPOD last night but seeing as I am here I will repeat it on this thread but as we have won the best thread thingy wotsit then a big big thank you to all those that voted for it and and a big thank you to Ace, the Stig and the stiglets for all of their efforts in doing all this....
Well done and thanks guys.

Circles Incredible Blog

Send Nm Mail to Circles_of_Confusion Add Circles_of_Confusion to your favorites list
KK1

Photographer
City: Milton Keynes

Oh how lovely to be awarded Best Picture

That image is practically a year old today. I told Holly about it and she says 'How Cool'! Those who have worked with Holly will know what an awesome model she is. She's been helping me on and off with my little Wings project. That day I just 'wound her up and let her go' and there are many more from the same set. In fairness the image is all down to her, so thank you Flamey, the award is as much yours as mine It looks even better printed and framed!

Thanks to all who voted, I'm one very chuffed and proud photographer.

I have to say that Ace, Stig and his merry band of Stiglets have obviously worked very hard on these awards. A time consuming job no doubt, so thanks to you lot too

Send Nm Mail to KK1 Add KK1 to your favorites list
Tonywin

Photographer
City: Swindon

Rosemarie is our modelling all day today and so she has asked me, on her behalf to thank all (especially Martin) for having been recognised in this category.

"Working with Martin is always a pleasure - and so often highly productive. However, taking this idea forward and creating the set that included this (winning) image was even more so.

I look forward to working with Martin again in 2012 and to creating even more striking Figurative Photographic Art".

And from me (Tony) - I am extremely proud to be married to and to be able to work with such a talented lady! (and of course to have met and worked with Martin)!

Send Nm Mail to Tonywin Add Tonywin to your favorites list
seb_morgan81

Model
City: london

I had no idea i was up for this...i had no idea i won....uuummmmmmm blody hell..thank you to whoever looked at my work "or part work as i just stood in front of the camera"

i am shocked and really over the moon.

thank you all and thanks to my mam and dad for being horny that one night, boom

seb

FALL DOWN SEVEN TIMES.....STAND UP EIGHT

www.sebmorgan.com

Send Nm Mail to seb_morgan81 Add seb_morgan81 to your favorites list
MrInitials

Photographer
City: Nr. Wincanton

Ace , just a quick note of thanks from me and, I am sure, the rest of NM for taking this on for the second year. I know how much work and time you have put into it and again it has been a success. A job well done.

To the Stig and his miserable lot if this is not you Ace, thanks for not being too harsh and bad luck kids, I am still only doing nudes when somebody pays me, so it's still headshots and boring stuff for you. Talk again next year and maybe you will be more mature. Stig, if you won the critic award by 1, it was mine.

Thanks again to Ace, alias Stig?

Send Nm Mail to MrInitials Add MrInitials to your favorites list
Orsoncarter

Photographer
City: Bath

quoting post from MrInitials:

Ace , just a quick note of thanks from me and, I am sure, the rest of NM for taking this on for the second year. I know how much work and time you have put into it and again it has been a success. A job well done....

+ 10000

Send Nm Mail to Orsoncarter Add Orsoncarter to your favorites list
Full_Moon

Photographer
City: Aylburton

I am thrilled to have won the best headshot/portrait! Thanks to Helen, Jody, the Stig, Stiglets and everyone else involved (and who voted, of course!)

I may even opt in next time ...

Always be nice to the people you meet on your way up because you're sure to meet them again when you're on the way down.

Send Nm Mail to Full_Moon Add Full_Moon to your favorites list
BaileyStarr

Model
City: Cheltenham

Wow thanks guys... whoever you guys are... Im really enjoying my modelling so keep in touch

Thanks again x

Send Nm Mail to BaileyStarr Add BaileyStarr to your favorites list
kelly_odell

Stylist
City: Leicester

WOW .. i won best improved MUA :')

WHAT AN AMAZING SUPRISE.. THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT VOTED, AND I SHALL KEEP ON IMPRESSING YOU ALL,
.....KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR FURTHER WORK <3 XXXX

and if you have any exciting projects you think i could take part in .. LET ME KNOW

Send Nm Mail to kelly_odell Add kelly_odell to your favorites list
kelly_odell

Stylist

[quote] She entered a Make Up compitition and came first, she ruins the story a bit by sayin she beet hundreds and hundreds , you shouda wrote thousands, you need too talk to us about that Kelly well teech you to lie through your teeth it’s our forty.

THAT IS TOO FUNNY!! .. when i recieved my email that i had beaten hundreds and hundreds of applicants, i was impressed enough and proud to say that alone..
but...
THOUSANDS does sound better

kelly_odell

Stylist

Quote:

I remember now Kelly shee wun that first prize for make up, she won £4500 in prizes, weeda married yoo Kelly for that alone! She does good make up.

haha, thank you ,,,
i accept

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts