I know lots of people shoot Annie Moya
with glamour or nude in mind but I've always been taken by the miles of red hair, the face and the complexion, not to mention the eyes...those eyes.
Here are some from the Maunsel House
shoot run by Ed Sharpshooter
and Poppy McLean
. Becky Sutton MUA, Annie
and I went for three totally different looks during the day. Becky did us proud with the make-up and Annie worked her heart out and gave me far more than three looks.
So thank you to Annie Moya
for all her patience, preparation and hard work and apologies for missing your birthday last Tuesday, 10th July. Annie is a model you can rely on.
1) Country Girl Series - client supplied clothes.
2) Country Girl Series - client supplied clothes.
3) Country Girl Series - client supplied clothes.
4) Window Light Series
5) Window Light Series
6) Window Light Series
7) Corset Vamp Series
8) Corset Vamp Series
9) Corset Vamp Series
10) Corset Vamp Series
11) Horse Riding Outfit - client supplied clothes.
12) Horse Riding Outfit - client supplied clothes.
13) Hippy Chick Series
14) Hippy Chick Series
15) Hippy Chick Series
16) Hippy Chick Series
17) Hippy Chick Series
18) Window Light Series
19) Window Light Series - client supplied clothes. Behind The Scenes and Out-takes
20) Becky Sutton MUA in action
21) An interesting pose from the TV camera man
22) No-one has fun on an Ace shoot, you just suffer!