alias : pwd :       secure login | forgot pwd? ]
6 members online. 
1 user watching this topic.
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Oxford, UK - OXFORD, SNAKES, NUDE MODEL!!!!! Wonderful studio day! 
camillarosehelley

Thread Starter / Model
City: Nottinghamshire
Views : 1585  Sep 4, 2012 11:31am

EDIT EDIT : ALL GONE

EDIT: ALL SLOTS GONE APART FROM 16:10-17:10

Hey,

I will be in OXFORD (Banbury) at Eye for an Image Studios for a whole STUDIO DAY.

Sounds average? This one is with two MADAGASCAN BOAs, and a handler don't worry! The slots will be sold hourly, but you can book me for longer. If you are afraid of snakes, you don't have to touch/be near them as i can adjust and the handler can move the snake/s to where you desire - the studio is very big so you can keep well away!

Bringing a total variety of items, such as lingerie, ball gowns, some of my collection of fabulous shoes, petticoats etc. I will be having natural make-up but i can apply heavier eye shadows and lipsticks if required (i will come prepared with baby wipes) I will also be bringing along baby oil! I will be modelling up to and including art nude.

If you can't think of anything to do - fear not as i will be bringing along 50+ snake related ideas for you to have a look and get some inspiration, as well as having me full of wonderful little light bulbs!

Oh, it's on the 22ND SEPTEMBER

10:00 - 11:00

11:10 - 12:10

12:20 - 13:20

13:30 - 14:30

Break 14:30 - 15:00

15:00 - 16:00

16:10 - 17:10

17:20 - 18:20

18:30 - 19:30

The cost per session is £60 which includes all the fees. £110 for 2 hours.

Contact : info@eyeforanimage.co.uk and the subject as Camilla's snake shoot

Studio - http://www.facebook.com/Eye4AnImage?ref=ts

Don't miss out on a super duper opportunity, i have been wanting to work with snakes for ages and i'm VERY excited!

Hope to see you there, feel free to contact me with any ideas or what i have got in mind if you're not sure

Camilla-Rose xx

Send Nm Mail to camillarosehelley Add camillarosehelley to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by camillarosehelley at 09-05-2012 10:44 AM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
rids

Photographer
City: Oxford

wow sounds amazing sadly i will be away for that week other wize i think this would have been the first offer like this i would have taken up and come to

Send Nm Mail to rids Add rids to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
camillarosehelley

Thread Starter / Model
City: Nottinghamshire

quoting post from rids:

wow sounds amazing sadly i will be away for that week other wize i think this would have been the first offer like this i would have taken up and come to

Oh no!!

I will be in Oxford again (sadly, with no snake) but if you would like to book me get in touch and i'll keep you posted to local studio days!

Send Nm Mail to camillarosehelley Add camillarosehelley to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

escape

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts