[ Watch This Topic ]
Page 1 of 2 | 1 | 2 | > |

Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : This image 
Violet_Ecstasy

Thread Starter / Model
City: Wolverhampton
Views : 4272  Oct 10, 2012 2:43pm

has had 74 views in less than 24 hours. Does anyone want to give me some feedback? You can tell me about my other new images as well if you like, I upgraded especially to put some new ones on.

Send Nm Mail to Violet_Ecstasy Add Violet_Ecstasy to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
mattharper

Photographer
City: Paignton
RE: This image Oct 10, 2012 4:20pm

Some images, although clothed, become glamour because of what is worn, the pose or a combination. This is a good pose and the dress is damn sexy, so it will get views.

A good glamour shot will make the viewer want to look at it and maybe look at it again. What they think while looking is not for the eyes of the mighty ones on here as it isn't PC to say.

If you saw the views I get on some of my less than tasteful images, you will see it is sexy that gets views. I just put one up myself. It ain't a great shot, far from it, but if the usual thing happens, it will get lots of views.

Yours is nice, but also very sexy, so it deserves a good number of hits.

Edit. Looking at your waist and hips, it is rather awesome. A couple of technicalities might be picked up on by some but the over all sexiness of it is unarguable for me.

Send Nm Mail to mattharper Add mattharper to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by mattharper at 10-10-2012 4:22 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
Violet_Ecstasy

Thread Starter / Model
RE: This image Oct 10, 2012 4:26pm

Thank you, well if it can prove that you don't have to take your clothes off to be sexy then I am happy with that.

mattharper

Photographer
City: Paignton
RE: This image Oct 10, 2012 4:28pm

quoting post from Violet_Ecstasy:

Thank you, well if it can prove that you don't have to take your clothes off to be sexy then I am happy with that.

It certainly does that.
Me being me, I will probably be frowned on for saying you look sexy

Send Nm Mail to mattharper Add mattharper to your favorites list
Violet_Ecstasy

Thread Starter / Model
RE: This image Oct 10, 2012 4:43pm

I'll let you off seeing as you said my waist & hips were awesome. Corsetry to thank again. 20" difference. Some ladies these days struggle to get 10...

Petesky

Photographer
City: Portsmouth
RE: This image Oct 10, 2012 7:51pm

20" difference? Wow!!!

Scientists have figured out that the perfect waist to hips ratio is 0.7 for the ideal healthy sexy female. For example- waist 25", hips 36".

Marylin Monroe, Jessica Alba,Venus de Milo and Sophia Loren all fall into this category so perhaps there's an element of truth in it?

But your image is obviously sexy and has had plenty of views so maybe there's more to sexiness than just science :-)

Send Nm Mail to Petesky Add Petesky to your favorites list
HelenDiaz

Model
City: Chippenham
RE: This image Oct 10, 2012 8:34pm

I think its gorgeous and you have a cracking figure! I love the outfit and I think the pose is overall very good.

Although to improve it, I would have faced the camera or angled my face a little closer so the light hit my face and eyes more.

I say this as the right eye(your right eye) is distorted into the background due to the shadow as it isn't getting enough light.

Have you got any from this set in a similar position where you are facing the camera? You have a gorgeous face and piercing eyes so it would be a shame not to! I also am not a fan of cut off limbs but its not the immediate thing I notice and we are all culprits of cutting off limbs at some stage!
x

http://www.starnow.co.uk/helendiaz

Send Nm Mail to HelenDiaz Add HelenDiaz to your favorites list
Violet_Ecstasy

Thread Starter / Model
RE: This image Oct 11, 2012 12:05pm

quoting post from Petesky:

20" difference? Wow!!!

Scientists have figured out that the perfect waist to hips ratio is 0.7 for the ideal healthy sexy female. For example- waist 25", hips 36".

Marylin Monroe, Jessica Alba,Venus de Milo and Sophia Loren all fall into this category so perhaps there's an element of truth in it?

But your image is obviously sexy and has had plenty of views so maybe there's more to sexiness than just science :-)

my natural waist: hip ratio is 0.67 and with corset it's 0.58 (I round up to 0.6). But if I can lose a couple of inches all over I'll be even happier.

Violet_Ecstasy

Thread Starter / Model
RE: This image Oct 11, 2012 12:11pm

quoting post from HelenDiaz:

I think its gorgeous and you have a cracking figure! I love the outfit and I think the pose is overall very good.

Although to improve it, I would have faced the camera or angled my face a little closer so the light hit my face and eyes more.

I say this as the right eye(your right eye) is distorted into the background due to the shadow as it isn't getting enough light.

Have you got any from this set in a similar position where you are facing the camera? You have a gorgeous face and piercing eyes so it would be a shame not to! I also am not a fan of cut off limbs but its not the immediate thing I notice and we are all culprits of cutting off limbs at some stage!
x

http://www.starnow.co.uk/helendiaz

Thanks you! I don't think my figure is cracking, but I am impressed with how it looks here. It was definitely a lucky angle!

My right eye is actually smaller than my left slightly, so probably looks worse due to the position. I was a tomboy as a child and had an accident, falling off an off-road motorbike, fracturing my skull and rupturing the 'floor' of my eye.

The most similar in position is

From Above by Violet Ecstasy, on Flickr

but I know there are faults with it, bra showing etc, otherwise there is

Side 3 by Violet Ecstasy, on Flickr

or

Side 1 by Violet Ecstasy, on Flickr

Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Violet_Ecstasy at 10-11-2012 12:12 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
Raven_Nyx

Model
City: Bristol
RE: This image Oct 11, 2012 3:04pm

This is why you're one of my favourite people on here. Like me you prove that you dont have to be naked to look sexy or be a model.

Send Nm Mail to Raven_Nyx Add Raven_Nyx to your favorites list
Violet_Ecstasy

Thread Starter / Model
RE: This image Oct 11, 2012 3:32pm

quoting post from Raven_Nyx:

This is why you're one of my favourite people on here. Like me you prove that you dont have to be naked to look sexy or be a model.

aww thank you

Petesky

Photographer
City: Portsmouth
RE: This image Oct 11, 2012 6:33pm

my natural waist: hip ratio is 0.67 and with corset it's 0.58 (I round up to 0.6). But if I can lose a couple of inches all over I'll be even happier.

0.67? Well thats close enough to the 'ideal'!! So your natural figure should be more appealing than when wearing a corset,mathematically speaking anyway.

It's not the size of the waist and hips but the relation between them that seems to get men hot under the collar.I think I remember reading some time ago that kate Moss(or some other similar skinny model) has this ratio, but then so did Marylin Monroe(as I said earlier) and she was a size 16 at her fullest figure. So I wouldn't worry about the couple of extra inches :-)

Sorry to get all technical again but I find it fascinating that sex appeal can be reduced to a percentage or fraction!

I'm sure there is some biological or prehistoric reason for why it's true. I can actually see sense in it.

And I have to agree that sexiness does not necesserily need nakedness!!! :-)

Send Nm Mail to Petesky Add Petesky to your favorites list
Violet_Ecstasy

Thread Starter / Model
RE: This image Oct 12, 2012 1:18am

quoting post from Petesky:

0.67? Well thats close enough to the 'ideal'!! So your natural figure should be more appealing than when wearing a corset,mathematically speaking anyway.

It's not the size of the waist and hips but the relation between them that seems to get men hot under the collar.I think I remember reading some time ago that kate Moss(or some other similar skinny model) has this ratio, but then so did Marylin Monroe(as I said earlier) and she was a size 16 at her fullest figure. So I wouldn't worry about the couple of extra inches :-)

Sorry to get all technical again but I find it fascinating that sex appeal can be reduced to a percentage or fraction!

I'm sure there is some biological or prehistoric reason for why it's true. I can actually see sense in it.

And I have to agree that sexiness does not necesserily need nakedness!!! :-)

thank you for all the kind words, but had to say that Marilyn was never anywhere near a size 16 in today's sizes. Her stats were around: 35-22-35

Diceman199

Photographer
City: Uxbridge
RE: This image Oct 12, 2012 5:04am

I was going to comment on the hip / waist as well but it's been covered. Other than that I like the pose and outfit. Yes...it's sexy :-)

The reason hip / waist ratio is sexy is men are genetically programmed to want a woman who has a good chance of bearing children. The wider hip ratio shows a well formed, wide pelvis and that's good for child birth.

The only thing I wasn't keen on was the shadow on your leg...a little to hard for my taste but tricky to correct (in camera) without changing the lighting on the rest of the image. A slight change in pose would have reduced it but would also have reduced the appeal of the pose.

All in all a lovely shot.

Send Nm Mail to Diceman199 Add Diceman199 to your favorites list
RobGolding

Photographer
City: Tewkesbury
RE: This image Oct 12, 2012 6:24am

Hmmm, what an odd thing to say? I don't think I have ever heard anyone say you have to be naked to look sexy, or to be a model. Ever.

Send Nm Mail to RobGolding Add RobGolding to your favorites list
Violet_Ecstasy

Thread Starter / Model
RE: This image Oct 12, 2012 11:49am

thank you.

Yannve

Photographer
City: stockholm
RE: This image Oct 12, 2012 5:28pm

Magnificent poise, delightful form, incredible beautiful model…! What more can i say.

Cheers

Send Nm Mail to Yannve Add Yannve to your favorites list
Violet_Ecstasy

Thread Starter / Model
RE: This image Oct 12, 2012 5:51pm

thank you, now has 201 views btw.

Arwendur

Photographer
City: Worcestershire
RE: This image Dec 8, 2012 6:11am

Prefer the last two, the angles and cropping look a bit awkward to me on the others.

Send Nm Mail to Arwendur Add Arwendur to your favorites list
Raven_Nyx

Model
City: Bristol
RE: This image Dec 8, 2012 7:35am

quoting post from RobGolding:

Hmmm, what an odd thing to say? I don't think I have ever heard anyone say you have to be naked to look sexy, or to be a model. Ever.

Old post popping up again.

I am odd. And maybe you havent heard anyone say this. But I have. From togs themselves.

Violet keep up the good work. I bloody love your profile and that outfit is just...Damn!

Raisin cookies are why I have trust issues.

http://www.facebook.com/GothiccFantasy?ref=hl

Send Nm Mail to Raven_Nyx Add Raven_Nyx to your favorites list
jdphoto

Photographer
City: Flitwick
RE: This image Dec 8, 2012 3:43pm

Hi Violet

The main thing from the shot that grates me is the sofa its self, it colour does not complement your skin tone or your wonderful purple outfit which looks amazing.

It needs some kind of cover and the easiest colour would be black as that would not fight with your skin tone or the colour of the outffit.

Re the pose its fine, while shooting that I as the Tog would play with angles of camera and lighting plus helping you get the best expression too

Send Nm Mail to jdphoto Add jdphoto to your favorites list
Violet_Ecstasy

Thread Starter / Model
RE: This image Dec 8, 2012 5:55pm

quoting post from Arwendur:

Prefer the last two, the angles and cropping look a bit awkward to me on the others.

thanks for bumping my 2 month old post.

Violet_Ecstasy

Thread Starter / Model

Old post popping up again.

I am odd. And maybe you havent heard anyone say this. But I have. From togs themselves.

Violet keep up the good work. I bloody love your profile and that outfit is just...Damn!

Raisin cookies are why I have trust issues.

http://www.facebook.com/GothiccFantasy?ref=hl

thank you

Violet_Ecstasy

Thread Starter / Model

quoting post from jdphoto:

Hi Violet

The main thing from the shot that grates me is the sofa its self, it colour does not complement your skin tone or your wonderful purple outfit which looks amazing.

It needs some kind of cover and the easiest colour would be black as that would not fight with your skin tone or the colour of the outffit.

Re the pose its fine, while shooting that I as the Tog would play with angles of camera and lighting plus helping you get the best expression too

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind if there's another time.

q6photos

Photographer
City: Perth,Hamilton Hill
RE: This image Dec 9, 2012 3:33am

For an even sexier look , just turn original picture 90 degrees Left

W O W ! ! !

Send Nm Mail to q6photos Add q6photos to your favorites list
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >
Page 1 of 2 | 1 | 2 | > |