alias : pwd :       secure login | forgot pwd? ]
8 members online. 
1 user watching this topic.
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Can't decide what is portfolio worthy/critique welcome... 
Sharon

Thread Starter / Model
City: London
Views : 2058  Dec 30, 2012 11:05am

All of my work is from another site these days, but I'm a bit scared of showing my face in the forums over there so I thought I'd see if there's anyone left here that might be willing to help me . (And hello *waves* if there's anyone left here that still remembers me!)

I recently did a shoot with Saj Khan and I've just received the edits of my favourite images. I haven't done lingerie before and I'm pleased with the results but not sure what to make of them - they're not sexy, they're not really commercial either, so I don't know what they are.

There's also different edits of the same image, so I am having great difficulty in deciding what (if anything) should go in my limited portfolios!

I don't have an up to date headshot, so pretty sure I need to keep this?

Send Nm Mail to Sharon Add Sharon to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Sharon at 12-30-2012 11:06 AM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
Sharon

Thread Starter / Model

This post contains content only suitable for adults. If you are over the age of 18, please log into your Net-Model account to view this message.
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Sharon at 12-30-2012 11:10 AM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
LuciAlice

Photographer
City: Isle Of Wight

Hey Sharon,

My favourite image is the 2nd one. I really like the black and white edit on it

The ones where you are facing the other way... I wish the photographer edited out the labels as they're a tad distracting in my opinion.

Send Nm Mail to LuciAlice Add LuciAlice to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
Sharon

Thread Starter / Model

Thanks for your feedback, Luci. I think that is my favourite too at the moment.

I noticed the labels, too...disappointing, but at least I will know for next time.

Ace

Photographer
City: Reading

This is my favourite:

You look a bit lost in a big expanse in the others. Good to know you are still about, I was asking Luci what happened to you a while back now

Ace, Ace baby! on Facebook http://on.fb.me/IqRzBZ

Send Nm Mail to Ace Add Ace to your favorites list
Katie_Daze

Model
City: Southend-On-Sea

This post contains content only suitable for adults. If you are over the age of 18, please log into your Net-Model account to view this message.
Send Nm Mail to Katie_Daze Add Katie_Daze to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Katie_Daze at 12-30-2012 5:02 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
Katie_Daze

Model
City: Southend-On-Sea

Send Nm Mail to Katie_Daze Add Katie_Daze to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Katie_Daze at 12-30-2012 5:01 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
Sharon

Thread Starter / Model

Ace - thanks for the feedback, I agree. I really like the eye contact in that image. I'm still 'around' and modelling again since last year, but it's a bit quiet here...hope you are well.

Katie - thanks for your feedback. I love the pose of that image, but I can't help thinking it's over polished (edited) and I don't want to give people a false impression. As for the second image, I thought exactly the same! Perhaps I will change it over. I've not had any other feedback on that set.

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts