alias : pwd :       secure login | forgot pwd? ]
4 members online. 
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Body Paint Artist/Makeup Artist looking for photographers and models 
ScarlettSylvia

Thread Starter / Stylist
City: Stanwell
Views : 1065  Feb 20, 2013 11:07am

Hi I am a fully qualified and in insured makeup artist, with basic hair skills. I am also a body paint artist and own my own business 'Paint'Me'Bitz' doing body paints at festivals and events.
I am currently revamping my website and I need some new images of all different aspects of makeup and hairstyling, ranging from fashion, sfx, beauty to body painting.

I am looking for a number of photographers to fill up my calendar over the last weeks of February (maybe into March), to collaborate with on a TFP basis, as I am open to any ideas and any models suggested.

I am too looking for models to collaborate with, male or female also on a TFP basis, and will consider any makeup ideas that you wish to have too.

I like to keep everything fair and everyone happy. If you are wanting to revamp your portfolio and would like to work with myself as a MUA and hair stylist please get in contact and we can discuss what look would suit and benefit us all the best.

Send Nm Mail to ScarlettSylvia Add ScarlettSylvia to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

Charlie_Fletcher

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts