alias : pwd :       secure login | forgot pwd? ]
4 members online. 
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Cambridge based Wedding MUA/Hair Stylist seeking TFP/TFCD Creative Projects 
AngelicGlow

Thread Starter / Stylist
City: Cambridge
Views : 1002  Apr 1, 2013 10:29am

I am a fully qualified and insured; and very experienced MUA / Hair Stylist who has done a large amount of wedding work however I am looking to build up my portfolio on a TFP / TFCD basis.

I am really keen to work on more creative projects; beauty, portrait, and fashion work in particular. I really enjoy burlesque/pin up type work but am open to any offers or ideas.

I am based near Ely, Cambridgeshire however I am able to travel within reason or where travel costs are covered. I also work with a local photographer who has a studio based near Ely so this might be possible if you are looking for studio hire at reasonable rates - I have a couple of models that I have worked with previously so this might also be a possibility however I am really looking to work with new models/new photographers too.

My website is www.angelicglow.co.uk for my beauty/wedding work if you'd like to see examples of things I have done before, however there aren't any creative shots on there...yet!

Please do get in touch... Models and photographers!

Send Nm Mail to AngelicGlow Add AngelicGlow to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

Charlie_Fletcher

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts