[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Girls of Gore UK 
legacyphotography

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: suffolk
Views : 1534  Sep 23, 2014 9:32am

Hey all,

Dawn at Girls of Gore UK has asked me to put up a post up on Net Models for girls who have alternative, horror style pictures. Can be selfies from a Halloween night or dressed alt/horror or professional images.

The new section on the website is called New Blood it is a section on the website to promote the scene all over the world. Celebrating this style of modelling. So if you wish a bit of exposure then pop over and submit an image of yourself.

Please make sure you have permission to use the image if it is professional

Each month a winner is picked and given a prize. You could also be picked and offered to join in one of the shoot/movie with the dedicated models on the site, which travelling expenses are covered for and the days refreshments. Also Alt designer clothing if used on the day is given to the models.

So check it out at http://www.girlsofgore.co.uk/new-blood/ it costs you nothing and at the very least gives you a bit of exposure.

Send Nm Mail to legacyphotography Add legacyphotography to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by legacyphotography at 09-23-2014 9:32 AM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
rwyllow

Model
City: Barrow- In- Furness
RE: Girls of Gore UK Sep 23, 2014 12:26pm

Hi keep trying to submit a picture but everytime I do the page goes blank and not going any further :/

Send Nm Mail to rwyllow Add rwyllow to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
legacyphotography

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: suffolk
RE: Girls of Gore UK Sep 23, 2014 2:54pm

I just spoke to Todd in tech and it do go through must of been a large image upload. I do know they had issues with the prove your a human thing but that was fixed.

Good luck

Send Nm Mail to legacyphotography Add legacyphotography to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts