[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : £10pr hour old farm house for hire 
michelle121

Thread Starter / Model
City: Colchester
Views : 903  Feb 12, 2015 7:42am

Farm house location available to hire.
Lots of space inside and outside. We have plugs everywhere too to bring your lights.
Different backdrops to use inside and out.
Many photographers have shot here and been very impressed.
£10pr hour to hire. I'm a female and a model myself so I can also help assist if needed.
We have stables, horses too outside ( but for safety reason you can't use the horses but you can use them in the background if you wish )
Have different rooms indoors and lots of character and space.
I would need to know how many people, and what it's for when you are booking.
Any questions please contact me.

My latest feedback

Sofia_Rae • 5 days from now • Our photoshoot • @farmhouse
Tinaspice photographer shot me at this Amazing Farm house today, for content for my website ....Its a lovely farm with old beams,wooden floors etc......Loads of rooms to shoot in....Michelle was very professional prior & throughout the shoot...Look forward to booking this place again soon Highly Recommended thanks Sofia x

tinaspice • 2 days ago • Our photoshoot • @farmhouse
An exceptional place to shoot! What a fabulous house and Michelle is the perfect host. As someone who doesn't like working in studios I just loved it here. So many different places to shoot - it just set my mind racing on all the creative possibilities for future shoots too. And when the weather improves there's acres outside as well.

AMC_fotography • 7 days ago • @farmhouse
Had my first shoot at this venue yesterday. Michelle was very welcoming and on hand but not at all intrusive during the shoot. Many great rooms to use in this impressive location for many styles of shoots, beams, fireplaces, bathrooms, bedrooms and we never even explored outside - it was a cold day. I will certainly shoot here again in this very secluded location.Great stuff, you will not be disappointed

Send Nm Mail to michelle121 Add michelle121 to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

doctorontop

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts