7 members online. 
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Spam e-mails 
 Diceman199

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: Uxbridge
Views : 1242  May 28, 2015 7:58am

Anybody else getting a spam mail from this guy?

http://www.net-model.com/Portfolios/PhotographerPortfolio.asp?UserID=194176&IID=&cmd=&linking=

Message as follows

First off, please e-mail me at (E-mail Address Removed Rule 5.1) with any further communications. I'm limited on how many messages I can send on here.

Hi, I am starting a new web based modeling company. I've been a photographer for 15+ years and have gotten tired of the ups and downs with regular photo shoots.

I'm starting this company and am looking for models who would be interested in doing webcam modeling. Please keep in mind I'm starting the site as a non nude site(if you're comfortable doing more that's something that we could look into in the future).

Basically right now I would like a model database of 50-100 models who would get paid to do one on one shows for customers. You would get paid depending on the length and content of the show. Which is totally up to you!

If you're interested let me know and we can set up a time to do an interview, I would pay you for your initial interview as well. I would pay upwards of 1,500 for the approximate 10-15 minutes the interview will take.

If you're interested message me back asap and we can go from there.

You can e-mail me (E-mail Address Removed Rule 5.1) just let me know what you think.

Thank You,
Matt

Pretty new account, listed as professional with 4 pretty poor photos and sending messages like that to photographer portfolios is all ringing alarm bells.

Have reported e-mail to Escape but just thought i'd bring it to general attention for safety.[url][/url]

Send Nm Mail to Diceman199 Add Diceman199 to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by doctorontop at 05-29-2015 2:59 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
 NoNoizePhotography

Photographer
City: Croydon
RE: Spam e-mails May 28, 2015 8:12am

you'd think after 15 years and able to shell out that kind of money he'd have better looking images by now (was that mean?). Probably better to report it than not

Send Nm Mail to NoNoizePhotography Add NoNoizePhotography to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
 Diceman199

RE: Spam e-mails May 28, 2015 9:59am

Well considering I pulled off better images on my first ever studio shoot, which was also my first with off camera lighting and also first ever model shoot and a cheapish DSLR with kit lens..... then i'd say it wasn't all that mean :-)

Myk

Photographer
City: Pant
RE: Spam e-mails May 28, 2015 12:43pm

he's is banned ...

Send Nm Mail to Myk Add Myk to your favorites list
 NoNoizePhotography

Photographer
City: Croydon
RE: Spam e-mails May 28, 2015 12:56pm

Excellent

Send Nm Mail to NoNoizePhotography Add NoNoizePhotography to your favorites list
 Diceman199

RE: Spam e-mails May 29, 2015 11:41am

and que Queen with another one bites the dust....

< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts