5 members online. 
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Lincoln, UK - Photographer seeking models for TFP work 
EnvisionImaging

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: Coningsby
Views : 605  Jun 6, 2015 11:35pm

Hi I'm looking for models in and around Lincoln/Notts for TFP work I am desperately looking to add more to my portfolio and seeing as I've had a lot of cancellations (elsewhere) I thought I'd try here. I'm limited in equipment and space so would prefer to be on location, I am able to travel to your area etc so that's not an object. I am relatively inexperienced having only ever done a few small commissions hence my wanting to expand my portfolio.

All images will be supplied to you once they've been edited and you'd be free to use them as you wish as long as I'm credited (as you will be). I can't supply make up artists or hair stylists but I can supply a warm and friendly attitude and a photographer that will use his own ideas as well as yours to hopefully create stunning images that you and I can both be proud of.

I am looking for models of all ages, shapes, sizes and ethnicities. I don't want to shoot just Size 0 models so if you're a straight up and down or a curvy pear shape, please get in contact!

For any more information please feel free to reply to this thread or send me a private message. Thankyou in advance ??

Send Nm Mail to EnvisionImaging Add EnvisionImaging to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by EnvisionImaging at 06-06-2015 11:37 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

persistentvision

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts