4 members online. 
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Wedding photographery 
blackbeltboulevard

Thread Starter / Model
City: bedford
Views : 1212  Aug 6, 2015 4:21pm

Quick question what would one be expected to pay for a wedding photographer and what would you get (I am not talking about extra images but) what would one get (a certain amount of images or what ) thank you

Send Nm Mail to blackbeltboulevard Add blackbeltboulevard to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
 pep

Photographer
City: Northeast / North Yorkshire
RE: Wedding photographery Aug 7, 2015 5:28am

I have a 'last minute' offer, available 4 weeks before the wedding day.. £350 & 100-200 (anticipated) high resolution digital images..

You may only want to pay for.. maybe: 1-20 photos... however you are expecting someone to reserve a day, specifically for you over any other booking enquiries they receive.. regardless of how much those are willing to spend on their photography..

My most popular package is £1295 & most couples spend a little extra, £150 for some options.. my second most popular package is £1750.. and I'm far from the most expensive photographer..

There is a difference between Wedding Photographer & wedding photos.. if budgets are tight but you want some photos... maybe find a photography student who would take a smaller fee and can (check their photos) produce what you want.. wedding photography is about people skills too..

As I said, a wedding photographer.. someone who does it for a living.. won't be booking low fee jobs well ahead of the day.

Hope that helps..

Send Nm Mail to pep Add pep to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts