Thread Starter / Model
City: Lincoln
Views : 1554  Nov 7, 2015 10:49am

too filming

Search Subscribe Reply

Model

jadewhittaker

Lincoln, England, United Kingdom

Hi all im a little confused on some work i have been offered i got offered too do a part in a horror film which i have never done before and made the photgrapher aware of this next we also spoke about doing 3 hrs photo shoot as well as the filming then the conversation seemed too go on about just the photoshoot so i became very confused on if i was doing the fim part or the photo shoot or both as the impression i got at 1st was the filming part and 3 hr shoot but then the convo of filming went out the window so i had too ask and be put straight are we doing the filming and photo shoot or just the one and he said just the 1 then he went along the lines of filming takes more set up so this too me seemed like the filming part has gone out the window so i said well u got in touch with me about the filming if im not suitable just be straight and he said he is a very straight person.. and he then said we will just do the filming and now i dont feel very optimistic about it 

What do i do

Send Nm Mail to jadewhittaker2006 Add jadewhittaker2006 to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
aroman

Photographer
City: Colchester
RE: new too film Nov 7, 2015 11:17am

Jade - it does seem a strange offer.
I'd ask him to put what he intends in writing so that it is clear what is involved - whether film/video/pictures.
For example, what is your part supposed to be (victim covered in blood, or...), who else would be involved in your shoot (make up/special effects artist or would he be doing it), other actors/models? Is it an amatuer or professional film?

Its always worthwhile doing a google search on him or the company he may work for. If he has accounts on here/modelmayhem its worthwhile checking that out as well.
If in doubt and you take the shoot you could say you need to bring a friend with you for transportation reasons.

p.s. nice pics on your profile.

Send Nm Mail to aroman Add aroman to your favorites list
primastar

Photographer
City: Newton Aycliffe
RE: new too film Nov 7, 2015 11:17am

Hi Jade, Id stay clear he sounds like a right drongo! Isnt clear about what he wants,and keeps changing his mind. If your not sure about anything anyone suggests,then dont do it! Have you done some research on him?

Paul

Send Nm Mail to primastar Add primastar to your favorites list
jadewhittaker2006

Thread Starter / Model
RE: new too film Nov 7, 2015 11:44am

His name is simon p edwards from what i gather he is a professional film director his name on modelmayhem is killthelights im really confused about hin as some of his references on his site are great and he is apparently imdb accredited but y is it he seems too be acting in a bit of an unusual way towards me

jadewhittaker2006

Thread Starter / Model
RE: new too film Nov 7, 2015 11:52am

Thanks for your replies and i have put it across too him at 1st het seemed quite reliable so too speak but then the convo just went a little weird lol

TSS

Photographer
City: Rhoshill, Cardigan
RE: new too film Nov 8, 2015 3:57pm

'i got offered too do a part in a horror film'

I think this phrase covers it. You turn up and nobody knows what they are doing. It turns into a horror show.

Send Nm Mail to TSS Add TSS to your favorites list
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts