alias : pwd :       secure login | forgot pwd? ]
6 members online. 
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : London, UK - London/Essex - Artistic/Fetish/Dance Model Available 
adamsainsbury

Thread Starter / Model
City: Romford
Views : 723  Jul 30, 2016 9:00am

If there are any photographers and your looking for a pretty bendy male model then I'm for you. there is no date really however certain days are not free. I am a very versatile model who can bring alot to a shoot. I have trained in contemporary and ballet dance and have additional skill set in acrobatics (gymnastics), pole dance and fire performance (poi, breathing, body burning)

Outside of the performance based stuff im also available for fetish/adult shoots or artistic nude shoots (I have a androgynous figure), in which i have many outfits (latex wear) and props. I am a very prepared model and go the extra yard. I have very little limit as to what i would do for a shoot and also express ideas that may prove beneficial to a shoot. Saying this im up for any kind of concept work or anything strange and unique. I have worked with many fetish designers before and wouldnt mind working with more designers out there with unique/alternative clothing.

Also looking for other models to work with that would be happy to collaborate on ideas. Im doing a limited amount of TFP shoots, all i ask for is expenses paid.

Send Nm Mail to adamsainsbury Add adamsainsbury to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

persistentvision

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts