alias : pwd :       secure login | forgot pwd? ]
9 members online. 
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Battle, UK - Some possibility at weekends in the New Year. Looking for either very interesting or 
Jess_Jones

Thread Starter / Model
City: East Sussex
Views : 388  Nov 21, 2016 11:21am

I have spent a while building up my portfolio with some great TF shoots with some excellent photographers. I am developing a style concentrating on very creative and interesting shots, rather than plain old boring glamour (not that all glamour is boring but most of it is very samey). My life is busy with a day job and trying to do a degree in my spare time, but I would like to keep shooting, with a view to breaking into modelling (with other things) at some time, so that the day job can be put aside and I can work for myself. I can currently only shoot on occasional weekends, unless you are local. So I don't have many slots available. My time is precious so if I shoot with you it has to be worthwhile in terms of what we achieve in terms of great creativity. You will find that I work very hard and am very professional. I am not interested if your sole purpose is to see me topless to shoot a page three type image (its uninteresting and hardly creative). Its not that I won't do nude, just that it needs to be a more interesting and different concept to what I might find in a top shelf magazine. If your portfolio is just a load of topless women with uninteresting lighting then don't bother. I am hoping that as my portfolio now needs little extra to get a few paid shoots done, the more creative and interesting the better. Rates by negotiation depending on what you want and how long you want, but will not be unreasonable. TFP is a possibility if I find what you are offering really interesting, although travel expenses are appreciated. My husband always comes on a first shoot and if you check my references they will tell you is really useful and has been in shots with me himself. He is also a photographer and model. If I have already worked with you or agreed to in the future then previous arrangements continue.

Send Nm Mail to Jess_Jones Add Jess_Jones to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

persistentvision, Razoir

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts