3 members online. 
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Creative Work Kent / Sussex area 
Jess_Jones

Thread Starter / Model
City: East Sussex
Views : 103  Jan 3, 2017 11:49am

New year and clearish diary. I still have the day job so it has to be weekends, and there are still essays to do for uni and music to play, so the weekends are already filling up. I had a bit of a set back last year when a photographer was too pushy on levels, this nearly put me off modelling altogether. I have decided that I should continue because I now know what I like to do and what I don't. I really want to get creative and use my acting skills to create great images that tell a story, the more interesting and probably bizarre the better. Not only do I really enjoy this work, I think I am pretty good at it. If you are after straightforward glamour forget it, I don't find it interesting (unless you can prove to me that what you are trying to achieve is a cut above the usual). That doesn't mean I won't do nude, just that you show me that it's a worthwhile piece of art. If you want to try something actually creative please do get in touch. Bigger portfolio elsewhere as Jessica Knight

Send Nm Mail to Jess_Jones Add Jess_Jones to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

persistentvision

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts