alias : pwd :       secure login | forgot pwd? ]
2 members online. 
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Can you double for Daisy Duke? 
 Peter_Birch

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: London
Views : 320  Mar 10, 2017 1:40pm

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING. CUT AND PASTE APPLICATIONS WILL BE IGNORED.

I regularly shoot flyers for fetish events run by The Firm and need models for both their summer boat party and an autumn event called Night of the Cane, possibly along with a Burn's Night dinner next year. The organisers want the Night of the Cane flyer to feature a girl in a rebel flag bikini posing as if about to be caned*, so I need a Daisy Duke lookalike to carry the shot off. I might also need a second model, also female, but in both cases you must be comfortable posing in fetish scenarios. I'd also like to expand the shoot for general publicity, but that is optional.

Location - North London or Hertfordshire, although I have some flexibility on this. The shoot is most likely to be in Hemel Hempstead.

Date and Time - to be decided.

Pay - £50 flat fee, negotiable if you're interested in a longer shoot on similar themes. Travel is negotiable within reason, ie, yes I'll cover your tube fair, but no I won't fly you in from Australia.

You will also be entitled to free tickets to the event you're advertising and pictures from the shoot.

Levels - the key shot is really swimwear, but I would prefer a model who is comfortable with nudity and fetish as this will be useful for additional publicity shots. Please note that you don't actually have to be caned, while the cane will be held by another, female model.

Outfit - I already have the bikini, but you need cut down shorts and suitable shoes, preferably red heels as these are an integral part of the shot. For the other flyers it would be useful if you have fetish wear, possibly latex, and something tartan for the Burns Night one.

Look - ideally you should be 5'6" - 5'9", with pale skin, very long blonde or brown hair and a classic glamour figure. Tattoos and piercings are a disadvantage but I can be reasonably flexible.

* NB if you have political issues with wearing a rebel flag bikini this shoot is not for you.

Send Nm Mail to Peter_Birch Add Peter_Birch to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
Dreamgirl27

Model
City: Chelmsford
RE: Can you double for Daisy Duke? Mar 10, 2017 1:46pm

Hello I'm 5,ft 6 a natural British rose.. no implants natural and available too travel happy and confident shooting fetish nude I've got shoulder blonde hair but able too get human really hair extensions looking forward too hearing from you soon

Send Nm Mail to Dreamgirl27 Add Dreamgirl27 to your favorites list
 Peter_Birch

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: London
RE: Can you double for Daisy Duke? Mar 10, 2017 2:09pm

quoting post from Dreamgirl27:

Hello I'm 5,ft 6 a natural British rose.. no implants natural and available too travel happy and confident shooting fetish nude I've got shoulder blonde hair but able too get human really hair extensions looking forward too hearing from you soon

Thanks for getting back. Chelmsford is a little out of the way, but you're certainly a possibility.

Send Nm Mail to Peter_Birch Add Peter_Birch to your favorites list
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts