alias : pwd :       secure login | forgot pwd? ]
10 members online. 
1 user watching this topic.
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Nth London, Essex, Herts,Beds. Over21s. 
Albo

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: Barnet
Views : 416  Mar 17, 2017 6:36am

Model required for nude and beauty shots. must be able to work from home near Nth London or Hertfordshire,Essex or Bedfordshire. home/lounge/bedroom styles, not studio based stuff. I use portable lighting gear, so any environment should be ok. Over 20s only please. New models very welcome. A no pressure shoot guaranteed. Full payment plus prints on offer.

Send Nm Mail to Albo Add Albo to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Albo at 06-12-2017 4:34 AM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
 Cheryl_Elizabeth

Model
City: Littlehampton

Hi Alan, I would be happy to help if you like my look and work.
My portfolio says I'm based in Littlehampton, which is where I am the majority of the time, but I also have a home in Streatham, South London where I have a large natural light room with three floor-ceiling windows, (each with their own black out blinds) a real wood floor, a huge mirror, (not fixed to the wall so it can be moved) double bed, pretty bedding, other furniture bits.. etc.
There is space to set up lights if you need, or bring a speedlight / reflector, but there is lots of lovely pretty natural light if this appeals.

I'm a 10 minute walk from Tooting Bec station where I know lovely locations.. I also know locations around Streatham and more into central around Blackfriars and the south bank if this appeals?

Please do get in touch if you think I may be suitable for what you'd like
Thanks!
C

Why am I doing resting bitch face? It takes 42 muscles to frown and only 17 to smile and I need the exercise

Send Nm Mail to Cheryl_Elizabeth Add Cheryl_Elizabeth to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
Albo

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: Barnet

HI Cheryl, Thanks for getting back to me, but littlehampton is a little too far to travel for a shoot, and likewise tooting. I do appreciate your pro attitude though, and as I am planning to travel round the south of England later this year, I may call on you to help me out with a few shots.
Thanks again. Alan. IPV.

Send Nm Mail to Albo Add Albo to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by Albo at 05-25-2017 1:32 AM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
 Cheryl_Elizabeth

Model
City: Littlehampton

Thanks a lot Alan.. Littlehampton is not my home.. London is. I am only in Littlehampton a lot of the time as I help to look after my elderly poorly mother in law who has Alzheimer's.
But yes, I know Barnet and Streatham are opposite ends of London, so if that's too far, then hopefully some other time.. but I must stress that due to the reason why I'm in Littlehampton sometimes, I cannot strictly shoot from home there.. at least, it's more difficult as obviously my mother in law would be there (it's her home!) ..having said that, there are some stunning beach locations down there.. so there are pros and cons to both and it would be great to be able to get something sorted with you. I hope I'm making sense, eeek!
Streatham is completely my place, but yes, I can understand you're looking for models closer to north London than South, so no worries!
Good luck with your projects!
C x

Why am I doing resting bitch face? It takes 42 muscles to frown and only 17 to smile and I need the exercise

Send Nm Mail to Cheryl_Elizabeth Add Cheryl_Elizabeth to your favorites list
michelle121

Model
City: Colchester

I'm from Essex if you ever need a model

Send Nm Mail to michelle121 Add michelle121 to your favorites list
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies