1 user watching this topic.
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Cardiff, UK - South Wales tour, April 21st-27th 
 Cheryl_Elizabeth

Thread Starter / Model
City: Littlehampton
Views : 767  Apr 2, 2017 10:21am

I am visiting SOUTH WALES at the end of this month and making a little tour of it. I will be staying in two places in the space of a week, starting off in Cardiff, and then staying in Ebbw Vale.. between Friday 21st - Thursday 27th April 2017!

- Friday 21st April - Cardiff based - AVAILABLE, AFTERNOON ONLY
- Saturday 22nd April - Cardiff based - FULLY BOOKED
- Sunday 23rd April - Cardiff based - AVAILABLE
- Monday 24th April - Cardiff based - MORNING BOOKED, AFTERNOON AVAILABLE
- Tuesday 25th April - Ebbw Vale based - AVAILABLE
- Wednesday 26th April - Ebbw Vale based - AVAILABLE

I cannot shoot from the places I'm staying but I can travel anywhere to shoot with you or you are welcome to book me anywhere..

This is the first Welsh tour I've done for a couple of years and it's not somewhere I visit that frequently so make sure you don't miss out

I'm an experienced model in everything from fashion to non-explicit nude.. I'm happy and experienced in working with both complete beginners, seasoned professionals and everyone in between including of course keen amateurs.. no-one is too 'new' or inexperienced.

I also offer Photoshop & Lightroom retouch tuition if this is something which may interest you whilst I'm on my travels.. you are welcome to enquire about bookings for this too of course, or split time between shooting and teaching retouch work.. however you'd like to organise your time with me is fine

In the meantime, please do take a look at my modelling portfolio and if you like what you see please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'll be happy to shoot at your home / studio, shoot at local studios, out on location, etc. as long as the weather isn't tooooo horrendous, hehe.

My rates are as follows, plus any travel expenses from my South Wales bases only:

2 hours (minimum booking) - £80
3 hours - £120
4 hours (half day) - £150
5 hours - £175
6 hours - £200
7 hours - £225
8 hours (full day) - £250

Looking forward to hearing from you.. here is an image below of my recent look. I am a size 6-8, 5'8, naturally olive-skinned blonde model with no tattoos or enhancements and great, clear skin. I am flexible as I do yoga, can do endless hair & make-up looks fast, efficient and to an exceptional quality, and have chameleon qualities.

Thanks for reading!

C x

Why am I doing resting bitch face? It takes 42 muscles to frown and only 17 to smile and I need the exercise

Send Nm Mail to Cheryl_Elizabeth Add Cheryl_Elizabeth to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
 Ace

Photographer
City: Reading

I've worked with Cheryl-Elizabeth a few times and can honestly say if you are in Wales; this is an opportunity not to miss.

Ace, Ace baby! on www.acestudios.co.uk

Send Nm Mail to Ace Add Ace to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

persistentvision, Razoir

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts