5 members online. 
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Stevenage, UK - Splosh Shoot/Meesy Food Fun 
TFCD_Photography

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: Stevenage
Views : 341  Apr 25, 2017 3:18pm

I am looking for a Female Model (or model couple) who would like to take part in a splosh photo shoot

This will involve getting wet and messy with all different kinds of foods custard, baked beans, squirty cream, ice cream, eggs, chocolate sauce, rice pudding etc. etc. etc.

Such an endless list of foods we could use for the shoot, we will discuss before the shoot of what food you would like to be sploshed in, it will not be just my choice, I need your input to, of what you would love to be covered in, needs to be a fun shoot for you so it reflects in the photos, I really need to know what you prefer

I will supply all the ingredients, I’ll also make sure I have a spare can opener in reserve LOL

Shoot can take place in my home studio in Stevenage on 21st May afternoon or evening or between 4th – 15th June 2017. Shower facilities, loads of hot water & towels will be available after the shoot

This is a TFCD Shoot, but I will pay for reasonable travelling costs, will also pick you up & drop you of at Stevenage Train Station or pick you up & drop you off if you are local to me

If you have any questions, please just ask

Kind regards

Paul

Send Nm Mail to TFCD_Photography Add TFCD_Photography to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by TFCD_Photography at 04-25-2017 3:18 PM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

persistentvision

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts