1 members online. 
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Hastings, UK - Lovely secluded farm 
Jess_Jones

Thread Starter / Model
City: East Sussex
Views : 411  Jan 1, 2018 3:29pm

I can now post details of the shoot I am running on April 29th from 1000-1600 on a lovely farm between Hastings and Rye. The farm is relatively close to Three Oaks station. or people can be picked up in Hastings, which is probably easier. It is a lovely spot, quiet and secluded, away from dog walkers and ramblers. There are open fields with distant views, woodland, a couple of ponds and hopefully the bluebells will be out in full glory. There are toilet and changing facilities and parking. We will have tea and coffee. 

We have use of tractors and farm machinery as extra props, and use of the barn if the weather is wet.

As an extra there is the possibility of some 'sock lambs' who are hand fed, this may make a very different shot..

Photographers pay a fee of 50 pounds for use of the facilities and our organisation of the event.

Models are free. It is expected that photographers and models will make the usual TF arrangements.

The shoot is being hosted by myself and my husband photographer/ model (Keithpix / Grey Gent). I will be available for some shoots if required.

I look forwards to hearing from you.

Jessica

Send Nm Mail to Jess_Jones Add Jess_Jones to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
Jess_Jones

Thread Starter / Model
City: East Sussex

Just to say there is room for three more models... be good to hear from you.

Send Nm Mail to Jess_Jones Add Jess_Jones to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Moderators :

Cleveland, doctorontop

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts