[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Come fly with me! **Now extended** 
dkent

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: Tunbridge Wells
Views : 1580  Jan 3, 2018 11:12am

Hello

Due to family loss i am keeping this casting open until July, if you have never done any voicework before still feel free to apply as it's great fun.

Thankyou for checking out my casting.Last year I started my own Youtube channel documenting flights in my flight simulator and recently passed 50 subscribers, for 2018 I would really like to see my channel grow and have some great ideas including more destinations, bigger aircraft and maybe even making a corporate video for my own airline.

I am looking for 3 models that would like to experience life in the virtual skies by being a member of my cabin crew. This would involve some voice acting work reading from a script which I will provide and also a photoshoot incorporating headshots and full length in a Cabin Crew style outfit that I would like to use on my Youtube channel. I then thought It would be great to also incorporate a glamour style photoshoot (not for publication) to combine both of my hobbies. The total time of the project would be around 3 hours.

I can pay around £75 for your time plus travel and it would be great to have you onboard, this could turn into regular work for the right applicants. I am based in Tunbridge Wells and can also travel so if you fancy doing something different or would like more information including details of my channel then i would love to hear from you.

Dkent

Send Nm Mail to dkent Add dkent to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged | Edited by dkent at 03-29-2018 6:37 AM Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
Jess_Jones

Model
City: East Sussex

yes still interested . Jessica

Send Nm Mail to Jess_Jones Add Jess_Jones to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
crystal86

Model
City: Birmingham

Hey there
I’d love to be considered for your casting..

Send Nm Mail to crystal86 Add crystal86 to your favorites list
Jess_Jones

Model
City: East Sussex

i have an ot fit but just need to get it photographed. Sorry for the delay, had home problems Jessica

Send Nm Mail to Jess_Jones Add Jess_Jones to your favorites list
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts