alias : pwd :       secure login | forgot pwd? ]
2 members online. 
1 user watching this topic.
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : DON'T PANIC ~ Updates continue. 
 Razoir

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: Crediton
Views : 215  Oct 31, 2018 10:54am

We suggested that the New All Singing All Dancing Net Model would be announced at the end of October. Those of you who Follow the Astronomer Royal will have noticed that today is the last day of October and we have not yet made our Fabulous, Earth Shattering, Truly WONDERFUL Announcement yet.

Sadly there is to be another small delay. Continuing with the principle of not wanting to emulate another site and launch and then go tits up, we are not launching until everything is actually ready.

This is very disappointing for us as well as the members but be assured work continues apace and we will keep you informed. It is just that when some little-shit-troll-gremlin comes out from under the desk unexpectedly we have to take time off to kick him in the teeth.

Huge Hairy Jeremy

Remember, Trolls' brains are silica based and only function properly at temperatures lower than minus 72 degrees Kevin.

Send Nm Mail to Razoir Add Razoir to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
redbaron

Photographer
City: Ayesbury

quoting post from  Razoir:

We suggested that the New All Singing All Dancing Net Model would be announced at the end of October. Those of you who Follow the Astronomer Royal will have noticed that today is the last day of October and we have not yet made our Fabulous, Earth Shattering, Truly WONDERFUL Announcement yet.

Sadly there is to be another small delay. Continuing with the principle of not wanting to emulate another site and launch and then go tits up, we are not launching until everything is actually ready.

This is very disappointing for us as well as the members but be assured work continues apace and we will keep you informed. It is just that when some little-shit-troll-gremlin comes out from under the desk unexpectedly we have to take time off to kick him in the teeth.

Huge Hairy Jeremy

Remember, Trolls' brains are silica based and only function properly at temperatures lower than minus 72 degrees Kevin.

This is why James stopped announcing updates and the like a few years back and it was a wise move I suspect. I did warn on a certain other site that the update needed to be complete or it would unravel. Sadly it looks like I was right.

There will be precisely one shot at getting a site like this off its knees and in with a chance of recovering its former glory. Blow it and the moment is lost.

Having said that I have to say I bloody love what James is doing. It will be a very slick site once up and well worth the wait. Which I personally suspect will not be until the new year

Send Nm Mail to redbaron Add redbaron to your favorites list
ChrisCobb

Photographer
City: Cambridge

quoting post from redbaron:

Having said that I have to say I bloody love what James is doing. It will be a very slick site once up and well worth the wait. Which I personally suspect will not be until the new year

I'm looking forward to seeing this - having started my journey of shooting models through this site I retain a certain fondness for it.

Send Nm Mail to ChrisCobb Add ChrisCobb to your favorites list
Anochecer_Fashion

Photographer
City: Bristol

quoting post from ChrisCobb:

I'm looking forward to seeing this - having started my journey of shooting models through this site I retain a certain fondness for it.

Likewise

Send Nm Mail to Anochecer_Fashion Add Anochecer_Fashion to your favorites list
SteveCage

Photographer
City: Esher

So much for the update....

Send Nm Mail to SteveCage Add SteveCage to your favorites list
eddoriansNM

Photographer
City: London

Yes, not even the joinup routine has been fixed. It's obvious from the number of models who attempt to join two or three times under slightly varying names and still aren't able to post any photos that it's been broken for years.

Send Nm Mail to eddoriansNM Add eddoriansNM to your favorites list
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts