12 members online. 
[ Watch This Topic ]
Show Printer Friendly Message Reply To Topic
Author Topic : Tunbridge Wells, UK - Come be a member of my virtual cabin crew 
dkent

Thread Starter / Photographer
City: Tunbridge Wells
Views : 115  Mar 10, 2019 5:18am

Do you fancy doing something slightly different from the norm?

I am looking for a couple of models to become members of my virtual cabin crew. I am learning to fly and record my own flights which i then upload to Youtube and am currently doing a virtual tour of the UK. The casting would envolve reading from a script which I will provide, no learning is required Smile. This will take about 45mins. The second part of the project would be some full length shots and body shots in a flight attendant style outfit which I would be looking to use on my channel.

I then thought why not combine my two hobbies and then do a glamour style photoshoot of a couple of outfits afterwards (non publication). Total time of the project and shoot would be around 3 hours.

It doesn't matter if you don't have any experience doing the voicework, the most important thing is that you are enthusiastic and willing to give it your best.

I will be able to pay for your time and Ideally it would need to take place at my place in Tunbridge Wells but I may be able to travel.

So if you would like to apply or would like further info please do drop me message

kind regards

Daz

Youtube id Dkentflyer

Send Nm Mail to dkent Add dkent to your favorites list
Top  IP: Logged Report Post Reply Reply w/Quote
< Previous Thread | Next Thread >

Forum Settings : [ Open Forum ]

You may post topics
You may post replies
You may post images
You may delete your posts