Hi :) Thanks for checking out my portfolio!
I AM 7 MONTHS PREGNANT AGAIN BUT AM STILL SHOOTING THE LEVELS I HAVE LISTED.
- I have scars, piercings and tattoos (See below).
- I HAVE NOW MOVED. I am now in Dorset, Sherborne.
- If I am travelling to you, I require my travel expenses to be paid.
- I always travel by train.
- I have a 1/3 off railcard which makes travelling by train cheaper.
- I love travelling and have travelled all over the UK. Happy to travel further if needs be.
- Paid works takes priority. I do take on TF shoots if I believe they will benefit my portfolio.
- I do have rates that are displayed on my website.
- I am a realist and understand that people are not made of money, so my rates ARE negotiable.
- Discounted rates are available for full and half day shoots.
- I have numerous scars on my body. These include my left arm and stretch marks across my belly. Also some piercing scarring on my belly and wrists.
- Tattoos; lower back, both feet, both wrists, writing on both arms, back of my arm, forearm, half a sleeve, chest, hip
- Piercings; lip, tonguex2, septum, nape, cleavage
- The more outrageous the idea, the better the image.
- I am looking to shoot absolutely anything as long as it makes the image stand out.
- I'm especially currently looking at some interesting locations - derelict buildings etc. I have had most of my shoots in front of a backdrop or in my home, I'm looking for something different!
- I have many ideas, and have a whole laptop of saved images I'd love to recreate. It's just finding the right photographers to collaborate with :-)
- Also, the more extravagant the idea, the more willing I will be to shoot TF :-)
- MUAs are obviously ALWAYS a bonus. If you know someone who can do something different with hair and makeup, we can do wonders!!
- If you're still reading this, very impressed :-)
- In my opinion, we're all here to learn. This whole job is a learning curve, there is always something you can improve on.
- I love the people I meet through this job. I am outgoing and easy to get along with, a bit crazy at times but professional.
- I cannot stand unreliable people. I always reply to my emails (OK, so I'm a bit slower than I used to be with a newborn running round!) and I respect the same! It's not hard to let someone know they're not interested, or they can't make it to a shoot. It's just common courtesy! And I will leave bad feedback for those photographers who NO-SHOW. Cancellations most of the time cannot be helped so I can appreciate that.
- I only give out my number to photographers after a shoot has been at least discussed.
- I do not take chaperones with me to a shoot - in my opinion, if you don't feel comfortable enough to travel somewhere alone then why go there at all! (OK, so the real reason is I'm a loner :-) )
- I will happily work with photographers that are just starting out or professionals.
Thank you for taking the time to read my page, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask :-)