I don't update this portfolio regularly any more. You won't find any pictures more recent than 2011 here.
To keep up to date with my work, please find me on Tumblr, ModelMayhem or Purpleport. Thanks.
I don't really use this website for networking, so if you would like to contact me please find me elsewhere. (If you send me a net-model message it may be a few weeks before I reply.) The quickest way to contact me is via my Facebook page (just search for Rebecca Imogen Tun - Model).
- If possible, please send me information about the date, location and theme of the shoot and links to your work.
- I really appreciate it when photographers send me informative (but concise), polite and logical communications, well in advance of the proposed shoot date.?
- You need to be able to provide references if I'm working with you for the first time.
- I will say no to TF work 99% of the time, but you can still propose. ?
- Travel: if you'd like me to travel a long way to shoot with you, then rather than just saying 'if you're ever heading my way...' it would be productive to go ahead and book me for a particular date so that I can plan a trip around it. Every tour has to start with a booking.