I'm Emm Wood; a professional photographic and artist's model based just North of Peterborough. I travel worldwide.
I specialise in portraiture, artistic nude, dance and gymnastics. I also take on lingerie, lifestyle, fashion and tasteful fetish work.
I've got 4 years experience as a photographic and artists model and have worked for a diverse range of people during this time including artists, professional photographers, hobbiest photographers, camera clubs and videographers. I've worked on a whole host of projects ranging from portfolio building assignments to published artistic nude collector's books.
I'm professional and reliable at all times. I take modelling seriously and am fully committed to the job at hand. I have good pre-shoot communication to ensure we both have a clear understanding of what we are trying to create. I can pose without direction but also happy to take direction and criticism and use it positively during the booking.
My hair, skin and nails are kept in good condition at all times. I use only professional make-up and healthcare products to ensure this.
RATES & TRAVEL:
Available for portraiture, fashion, lingerie, lifestyle, artistic nude, fetish, dance and gymnastics.
£40 per hour
£0.15 per mile OR public transport costs
If I am required to travel outside of my local area, my travel expenses will need to be covered.
I am prepared to travel worldwide by public transport, including buses, taxis, trains, ferries and aeroplanes.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) Payment Methods: Payment must always be paid before, or on the day of the shoot, including travel expenses. These payments can be paid by cash, cheque, or bank transfer. Cheques must be posted 10 in advance before the shoot to ensure that they have cleared in time for the shoot date.
2) Payment Agreement: During the booking process, a duration of shoot will be agreed as well as the cost for this. If you arrive later than agreed or finish the shoot early, I must be paid for the agreed cost.
3) Model release forms & Identification: I will sign a release form at any time after the shoot, including months later if you decide you now require one. I will not charge for these release forms to be signed. I can also email out scanned copies of government issued ID where required.
4) Confirmed Shoots: I hold the right to object to changes to level if not previously agreed once the shoot has commenced. To avoid this please give me as much detail as possible in regards to what you would like to shoot or supply sample images of the style you are looking for.
5) Cancellations: Cancellations can be made up to 5 days before the shoot is due to take place. After this time, if you need to postpone with a general reason this is acceptable, but a half payment non-refundable deposit will be required for re-booking. Full day shoots can be paid in parts via bank transfer (with invoice provided) directly to my business bank account to help spread the shoot cost over several weeks/months instead of in one day to make it more affordable.