As a fashion, beauty, editorial and portrait photographer I can provide portfolio shoots for aspiring models. A portfolio starter designed to your requirements is a half days shooting with a minimum of 3 sets. Studio or location work can be accomplished. I am experienced in working with new models and would expect to produce around 40 edited images and an A4 print from each set shot. Additional prints are £10 per print. I provide this service to both genders but if female I will provide a make-up artist who also will do hair. Photographer fee £125 and make-up artist is £80 plus £20 travel.
I offer TFP on occasion for my ongoing projects which are as follows:
1. Commercial/Lifestyle - primarily location so after March ends. Looking to build my stock photo library.
2. Vargas style pin-up calendar. Need to complete by July.
3. High Fashion Beauty shots for my portfolio and exhibition.
4. Saucy Seaside postcard, circa 1960/70 (you can google and see examples)
5. Naughty Postcards - circa 1900, again googling will find examples
6. High Fashion - always looking for new fashion designers and now have the first shoot under my belt at Studland, see my blog for the results.
If you want to be involved just ask
So that's me, I am around in the forums once in a while and hopefully you will come to know me as one of the good guys.
Want so see more of my work vist my Flickr account, link below....